Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wignall Not Impressed With Claro

Yea i have to agree with some of the things ur saying virus, Some things they have come out with are some strick mombo jumbo for that penalty to get off their system thats utter rubbish, they dont even have enuff customers yet but yet they have-ing strick rules, credit expires in 2 weeks or less thats wicked-ness, i wonder when they get full power whats gona happen to us? lol. But for now Claro really naw gwan good they free us up in some way but yet take it back in another.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

That penalty fee really sounds draconian...can't defend something like that. But let me say, in the 3 days that i've been using the service, my experience is the direct opposite to yours. The connection is fast and stable all around town. D/L & surfing is consistently about 7x's as fast as the other two.

At the outset, when the phone was roaming between 2 & 3g, surfing was akin to gprs. Since locking the phone to 3G there has been a dramatic improvement. For instance, signal strength is stuck at maximum wherever i go in town. I would advise that you manually lock your phone to 3G and see if quality improves.

He is using an iphone its either or. Its not like ur phone is either him enable 3g or disable 3g.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

hmmmm...iphone can do that? How come the other manfacturers didnt think of/implement it?

mek Mark Wignall goweh!!!Who dead an left him to be an authority on anything?
    Last edited by ramesh; Feb 15, 2009 at 07:27 PM.