Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wignall Not Impressed With Claro

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    I tried it for bout two weeks then tossed the sim aside
    calling 5 persons free i would never tossed not even salad son CLARO TO THE WORLD. i text 5 persons free 2 :0)
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I drow my Claro sim card aside wen da free $200 credit dat u get wit the purchase was finished.
    Claro aint doing a thing. Am not di one to run dwn free-ness so their 2 free calls n 1 text buddy 4 free dnt impress me one bit.

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    calling 5 persons free i would never tossed not even salad son CLARO TO THE WORLD. i text 5 persons free 2 :0)
    It means a lot more to me than free calls..service is what matters most
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

So true because my wife a get fed up because sometimes she have to redialing like crazy to get through and sometimes and clear will for next seven days she won't have to complain because we both have 1000 bunus credit fi done LOL

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    So true because my wife a get fed up because sometimes she have to redialing like crazy to get through and sometimes and clear will for next seven days she won't have to complain because we both have 1000 bunus credit fi done LOL
    something wrong with the transmitter where you are cause i have no problems, and after 7 days let us see who can call wifey without credit, i know fi sure wid my claro i can

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    something wrong with the transmitter where you are cause i have no problems, and after 7 days let us see who can call wifey without credit, i know fi sure wid my claro i can
    Jah know yute you read my mind those were the exact words i was typing. Its really fun to see them getting a one 2 promotion now i remember up to 2 years ago they never even get 1 promotion and since claro come here i see nearly 6 one after the other, Digicel could never get my money.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    and after 7 days let us see who can call wifey without credit, i know fi sure wid my claro i can
    After seven days its back to claro well if something is wrong with transmitter they to fix it because i am not only one with the problem. Claro saves me money just that a lot times u have to have patience

Have the tower behind my house but havent gotten a sim yet.. would jump on it right away if the give internet flat rate package...

Quote Originally Posted by pltaz View Post
    I drow my Claro sim card aside wen da free $200 credit dat u get wit the purchase was finished.
    Claro aint doing a thing. Am not di one to run dwn free-ness so their 2 free calls n 1 text buddy 4 free dnt impress me one bit.
    Well I AM very much one to run down freeness! When they get more reliable I am switching. There is NO DOUBT them can save you money over Digicel. Them just need to improve the service.

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    I tried it for bout two weeks then tossed the sim aside
    Same here.. Claro is the biggest fail since miphone.
    I just wanted DATA service, Halfway Tree, Red Hills, Meadowbrook, uptown, round town... their data coverage imho is beyond words.

From Red Hills to Cross Roads; if my iphone renders 2 webpages or 1 three minute video on youtube thats a miracle.

So i went to their office requesting that it be disconnected after a week of failures.. they're telling me i have to pay $12,000 for penalty (1gb data plan) lol They'll never see me there again.

The app store isnt available
    horrible data coverage
    Their site still has broken links
    Roaming not available

No HTC's, Blackberries still in some room upstairs, E71 still being sold for 50 or $60,000.. and it goes on and on and on.. the worst part bout it is im not making this up.

In 2010 i'll re-evaluate them.