Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: "Free Credit Fridays"

Quote Originally Posted by justblaze View Post
    wah!!! sign me up but you really should start friday evening because some of us husle a day.
    Its 9am-6pm that more than workable
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Its 9am-6pm that more than workable
    i know you aint gona give away somthing from 9-6 so dont miss lead the ppl, what hes saying is he wish you start ur give away in the evening when most persons are available.
    Most say again great job GPRS.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

yea so mi got an hour to get "the what left" some a hunu betta come off and mek poor people get a bly in a dis FCF thing.
    Last edited by justblaze; Feb 11, 2009 at 11:42 AM.
    I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

It can work still...seems feasible!!! But kinda hard with everyone viewing the same Number trying to get credit...
    IM Iced out so she aint see nuttn but a blurr!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    i know you aint gona give away somthing from 9-6 so dont miss lead the ppl, what hes saying is he wish you start ur give away in the evening when most persons are available.
    Most say again great job GPRS.
    Credit will be giving away between the hours of 9am-6am .. not misleading .. as an example, the amount of credit i have sponcerd for friday i can give away one card every 15mins .. but i may randomize the times abit.. every 5mins every 30mins .. you just have to watch and see
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 11, 2009 at 11:50 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by T_Pizz View Post
    It can work still...seems feasible!!! But kinda hard with everyone viewing the same Number trying to get credit...
    The idea is sprung from many events i have been to where credit is annoced over a mic and 1000's of people try to key it in ... this is just ShopinJA.com's spin on it

Also, allot of post tactics will be used .. just log on and enjoy...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 11, 2009 at 11:51 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Credit will be giving away between the hours of 9am-6am .. now misleading .. as an example, the amount of credit i have sponcerd for friday i can give away one card every 15mins .. but i may randomize the times abit.. every 5mins every 30mins .. you just have to watch and see
    wicked yute thats good, anyways good luck with that ill be visiting, those credit wont help me still pospaid
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    wicked yute thats good, anyways good luck with that ill be visiting, those credit wont help me still pospaid
    lol ... get a prepaid .. try win then sell back or give away the credit to some females .. Vday will be the day after FCF
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 11, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

lol ... get a prepaid .. try win then sell back or give away to credit to some females .. Vday will be the day after FCF
    LoL you sounded like you have this thing all planned out nice. But i not giving no females no credit i prefer sell it.

this is not an over night promotion, allot of time and ideas went into it ... Any promo from ShopinJA.com will be a well planned and organized thing

We going set some trendz
    ---
    Stay Connected,..