Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: google g1 was not made by goole MADE BY HTC!

theres a thread abt the tmobile g1 , look there u will see what is said abt it and how ppl said it was made by htc
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    tru... but it better u ask questions 1st instead of insinuating and making remarks to put down d company without facts ....
    hey monkey man listen to me the snake dude dont get me wrong cuz i was pissed when i made this post a few people i know kept reffering to me the phone as "google new phone wah dem mek" i just had to point it out WHAT EXACTLY GOOGLE MADE. so there is the point of thread as HV mentioned for those who may not know. oh ma fax in the wiki and all over the net google it u should
    Last edited by speed; Feb 15, 2009 at 02:06 AM.
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Quote Originally Posted by KAos_3rd View Post
    HTC makes such good fones for ppl. The google phone kinda mad still.
    this is a good example of why i made the thread as well but at least he wasnt like the others who said google made the phone

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    this is a good example of why i made the thread as well but at least he wasnt like the others who said google made the phone
    Dude, most people know it's an HTC phone. But it's the first phone running Google's Andriod. So most people call it "The Google Phone". That's because it's been the only one for a while. So quit screaming.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

Quote Originally Posted by nder View Post
    Dude, most people know it's an HTC phone. But it's the first phone running Google's Andriod. So most people call it "The Google Phone". That's because it's been the only one for a while. So quit screaming.
    ute man u cant read??? i said at least him never say is google mek di phone
    and no alot of people dont know htc mek di phone. most people in tech jamaica community know is htc mek di phone but alot of people think is google mek di phone and if u still nuh understand let me repeat wat the thread is about this thread is just highlighting what google made and what htc made differently thats all. as i said on the very first post power to those who already know the rest is for whosoever dont know
    Last edited by speed; Feb 16, 2009 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skele Drew View Post
    I didn't even know there was a phone out for Google. Where am I? Under a rock? Gotta get me one though... hopefully in the next few months... or years.

look see how ive helped Skele Drew get awareness of this phone so there are a few who are unaware so not everyone knows about it

most people in tech jamaica community know is htc mek di phone
    So if most TJ'cans know this, maybe you should take out an ad in the newspaper to advance your cause with the rest of the population

So if most TJ'cans know this, maybe you should take out an ad in the newspaper to advance your cause with the rest of the population
    key words most not all and if i can spread the word for FREE sure ill do it i aint gonna walk around with a banner saying all this stuff, if u feel offended by me making this thread simply ignore it obviously this thread isnt for u cuz u already know about the phone but if your looking for some one to socialize with you can introduce yourself in the newbie forum i soppose

if u feel offended by me making this thread simply ignore it
    Actually, the thread has been quite informative. I never thought that anyone actually thought Google, a software company, made the "Google Phone" If Google made the G1, it would be available in primary colours and be very minimalist. Continue to educate the uneducated masses. Full speed ahead my yute!

Actually, the thread has been quite informative. I never thought that anyone actually thought Google, a software company, made the "Google Phone" If Google made the G1, it would be available in primary colours and be very minimalist. Continue to educate the uneducated masses. Full speed ahead my yute!

as i stated in the first post i was quite upset when someone actually came to me and asked if i saw the new phone what google mek thats why i was so heated to make this post i didnt intend for it to waste anyones time(people who smart and already know)