Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Escalation!

Quote Originally Posted by Gregorio View Post
    When I call CS they seem to be a little more responsive than usual.
    Their CS was good. When I was applying for my ADSL (it finally became available in my area weeks after they took over) the first time I called CS on the 1-888 line it took a while. Then the person I talked to gave me her name and another number to call in follow up. I was able to get her with all my internet issues, and the waiting time was almost nil (had first been suspicious getting an alternate number though. Thought she was seeking - you know... ).
    Rooted OnePlus 2 64GB Ed, Android 5.1.1 OxygenOS ; on teifin' AT&T's network; Rooted ASUS Transformer TF101 w/ dock, Android 5.1 KatKiss; Laptop: ASUS X550C, 2.0GHzx2, 8GB, 512GB SSD, Kubuntu 15.10;
    Facebook page: Skeleville Technology Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    They are currently re-marketing thats why i'm watching there next move if them still behave like con artist and criminals then i stay far as i can but if them move right mi jion the fan club
    I agree but the process of re-marketing/re-branding makes no sense if the CORE CULTURE of the company does not change added to that how the PUBLIC PERCEIVES them has been such a major hinderance even though they are currently the cheapest of all 3 operators here in Jamaica. I really hope they are taking lessons and visiting Techja to see how customers really view their service & products.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I agree but the process of re-marketing/re-branding makes no sense if the CORE CULTURE of the company does not change added to that how the PUBLIC PERCEIVES them has been such a major hinderance even though they are currently the cheapest of all 3 operators here in Jamaica. I really hope they are taking lessons and visiting Techja to see how customers really view their service & products.
    i agree with all you just said except being the cheapest of all 3, i know them cheaper than digicel but definately not cheaper than claro atleast not yet

Quote Originally Posted by mega man View Post
    i agree with all you just said except being the cheapest of all 3, i know them cheaper than digicel but definately not cheaper than claro atleast not yet
    Okay point noted....Honestly though I used Claro's service for one month when they just launched and I was not impressed especially with their net service which felt like it was in BETA MODE....Curious though, seeing that you're a Claro Guy, what would I need to do to get my girl on the call 2 friends for free package?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

you gotta call their customer care line

Right now I dont think can just have a claro phone you have to have backup phone from morning no signal i know that with will happen on any network but it happens too frequently on this nwrk