Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box - Official Thread

Default Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box - Official Thread

The fifth entry in the gonzo racing series, Burnout Paradise gives players license to wreak havoc in Paradise City, the ultimate racing battleground, with a massive infrastructure of traffic-heavy roads to abuse. Gone is the need to jump in and out of menus and aimlessly search for fun like many open world games; in Burnout Paradise, every inch of the world is built to deliver heart-stopping Burnout-style gameplay. Every intersection is a potential crash junction and every alleyway is an opportunity to rack up moving violations.

Burnout Paradise debuts on PC platforms in the form of a special edition release that includes all the gameplay of the award-winning Burnout Paradise game plus the previously-released Burnout Paradise Cagney and Burnout Paradise Bikes content updates, and the brand new Burnout Paradise Party content. Burnout Paradise Party is an offline multiplayer mode designed to allow up to eight friends to “pass-the-pad” in dozens of Burnout challenges

Available Now... I hope it is good
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

I Have this game for Xbox 360 and i just cant rate it.
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries
    Powered By Toyota Racing Development Old School Ova New School
    I-Phone 5 32GB> Samsung Galaxy NOTE 2 N7100 Powered By Digicel Whatsapp 876-418-1744

still pissed these games are dropping split screen for controller sharing

Been playing it from yesterday... its not that bad at all but i hate the control for the bike.

have played all burnout and consider them a great car series and this one is none the less,beautiful car game imo.
    for anyone new to burnout series yes it will feel a little different but if u want every car game to look and feel like need for speed,well play them or want on the next NFS.
    Last edited by krayzie; Feb 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM.

any screens anyone ?????????
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Playing it at 1600x1200, it uses my webcam to take pictures of me for my in game license...Actually having a BLAST, game controls like a drream...

Only problems is the way that the HUGE map requires you to memorize routes when driving the very long races.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan View Post
    Playing it at 1600x1200, it uses my webcam to take pictures of me for my in game license...Actually having a BLAST, game controls like a drream...

Only problems is the way that the HUGE map requires you to memorize routes when driving the very long races.
    screenshots?..............
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

yeah the map will definitely throw u off at time and there is no driver in the driver's seat of the car but thts not a prob for me,was also playing online awhile ago,the transition of online and single player is sweet,loading time is one of the best to date.
    plus u have car paradise and bike paradise its like having 2 game for the price of one

here are my screenshots

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality