Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Digicel Online Topup

Quote Originally Posted by jamracer View Post
    i have a registered account, used it sunday nite, got charged, used last year a couple of times didnt get charged, but since they upgraded it, i noticed the charge
    Obviously they are trying to discourage users from using this service as why would anyone use the Online Top up when you simply can buy credit at a Normal swipe machine and pay the regular charges or even used NCB ATM Top up. I know you're gonna say it's a matter of convenience but seriously I will use the normal methods to top up. DEM TOO FRIG GIN THIEF. I guess dem trying to follow Paymaster where the customer foots the $30 charge but that is a bill this is phone cards....trust me what dem really tek us for? I will keep swiping or buying my credit on the road.
    Last edited by barrettrs; Feb 3, 2009 at 09:52 AM.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Them just as bad as the ppl who sell for $145 pssh just that in middle of the night u dont have any where else to turn so the price is for convenience i guess

Perhaps this will bear out what i'm saying...it's self-explanatory
    Last edited by Tech_Guy; Feb 20, 2009 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Larger pic

digimon Guest

Digicel have a double standard then. Cuz i know this other site ^^^ that i bought it off one time.

mi did a hear seh phone card raise but mi neva kno dem tings coulda raise and the value nuh gone up, a di paper weh dem use raise so?, jah kno star, wat a gwaan $145 fi wah, a $100 phone card, mi go up a di plaza weh day a fi flex machine weh the paper print out with the # and a $125 the lady a tell mi, last week it used to be $120, last month a $114 mi pay for $100 card when mi buy 10 so is not like them naa mek money off it already, and we all kno how fast phone cards sell...mi always a notice seh if the original price raise by $1, the vendor them put on $5 and if the original raise by $3 them put on $10, wat a thing...mi ago stop now still, cant let this get to mi at all...anyway...big up the large JNBS, which only charges mi $120 for a $100 phone card, the regular cause mi hardly but from vendors unless mi nuh have no other choice

Quote Originally Posted by Tech_Guy View Post
    Attachment 1450

Perhaps this will bear out what i'm saying...it's self-explanatory
    That pic is no better than a thumbnail. It's tiny...
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by mykel View Post
    mi did a hear seh phone card raise but mi neva kno dem tings coulda raise and the value nuh gone up, a di paper weh dem use raise so?
    Well not really raise digicel has cut their magin so the wholesaler pass it on to retailer its still $120 just some that ppl try to make a killing i juggle mine for $120-$125 and digi has cut their twice for me its the volume no need to go higher...LIME has the best i can get it as low as $101 wish i had more customers

I know i have entered the correct info and it keep telling me
    Please correct information
    Your bank has not authorized this transaction; please contact them for further information
    and i know money on the card i havent use it a while but the nuh double you credit when you top up till feb 15
    Edit just call bank them say is only international card when since that start to happen
    Last edited by wolfman; Feb 12, 2009 at 05:13 AM.

I spoke to NCB and Digicel about this. Apparently, you need to use a US Dollar credit card for the online top-up. Jamaican Dollar Credit cards will only work with WebFlex Top-up.
    PC - Ubuntu 15.04 64bit Desktop
    HP Pav G60-236US 3GB RAM Laptop, Ubuntu 15.04 64bit and Win7 Home

"So Daddy, how come you telling me stealing not right when YOU copying DVDs? How come? How Come?"

RIP Ramesh ...

Thanks much I thought they were the same because I knew I had used it before without any problems