Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RUMOUR - Claro acquires(bought) Flow

Bwoy Claro making waves all TVJ news say digi a go court to block claro them a work with lime and out to tell them secrets about digi interconnection didnt hear entire news prolly some 1 who heard can tell us what that was about

Put up (the hard facts) or shut up.

Tired of the spilling of information without hard proof. Didn't enough of you in here get sacked for spilling the beans?
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    I don't have any at the moment but I'm sure of what I'm saying. The deal has been happening and it recently went through. Stay tuned to the financial and business sections of the press. Take my word.

Is this what you call an oxymoron?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Bwoy Claro making waves all TVJ news say digi a go court to block claro them a work with lime and out to tell them secrets about digi interconnection didnt hear entire news prolly some 1 who heard can tell us what that was about
    Digicel is claiming that Claro is exposing confidential information in its interconnection agreement with LIME. We know Claro is friendly with LIME. Digicel went to court to file an injunction to stop Claro from doing this.

Claro claims it is doing no such thing and this is a ploy by Digicel to block Claro from using it's legislative right to lower rates or something like that. Claro also said it was prepared to join LIME in the court case against Digicel.
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Jan 28, 2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: removed insulting language
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post

Tired of the spilling of information without hard proof. Didn't enough of you in here get sacked for spilling the beans?
    Tell me the facts that you want dude. Do you want the agreements or the invoices??

This is true Claro did sign some agreement with Flow on wednesday. They signed some agreement,but from true sources the company has limited or no funds as investors arent putting in any more funds.

digimon Guest

which one dont have funds? must be flow (50Billion vs 2 Billion)

Quote Originally Posted by digimon View Post
    which one dont have funds? must be flow (50Billion vs 2 Billion)
    same thing i said lol

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post

You still haven't answered TechnoBoy....what do you want, agreements or invoices? Keep your mouth shut then
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Jan 28, 2009 at 09:04 PM. Reason: removed insulting language

Too much oohing and ahing what does this mean for us the beaten down consumer if this is true...
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds