Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: RUMOUR - Claro acquires(bought) Flow

Do you and him have some sort of history?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    LOL...you'll wonder if it's really a new member or "Professor". I think Black C is feeling insecure about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnutz View Post
    BTW just adding to the info, the reason why NCB/Flow did not want this information leaked was because they knew it would start people questioning the Soundness of the institution, and since there has already been several Mini runs on NCB already they definitely did not want more speculation about there financial stability.
    Listen, if you know that rumours or information leaks can negatively impact upon the welfare of a company, then why encourage, condone, or participate in it? Do you think that is responsible behaviour?

I hope you people are as enthusiastic to give information to the authorities about criminal activities that you have knowledge of, as you are to reveal other people's confidential information.
    Last edited by BlackCryptoKnight; Apr 8, 2009 at 07:22 PM.

um... why not just close the thread; end all this useless bickering

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnutz View Post
    ... All the forums I have ever been on welcome inside info, they may put a cautionary "Rumor Reminder" in the thread but they never bash the person, they almost always welcome the person for coming to the forum and sharing, after all isn’t this an important part of what Forums are all about...
    Yes, that's why I insisted on including the word "rumour" in the thread's title despite the opposition of the thread starter.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com