Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: youtube on blackberry fact or fiction

fiction, tried countless times when i had a pearl...not even mini tube or sumn like that worked..

works effortlessly on d iphone though...
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by madcats99 View Post
    fiction, tried countless times when i had a pearl...not even mini tube or sumn like that worked..

works effortlessly on d iphone though...
    have you tried lately, caused i tried today and it works but it was slow i am using the bb 8120 with edge but when i used wifi is worked very well
    "Dont argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
    BB user 7100t-8100-8120-8320-8900-9000-8900-8520-9700-9810

Quote Originally Posted by Yogibear69 View Post
    BTW.. you can watch youtube videos right off the phone now ... wheter u use opera or the bb browser and a suitable data plan of course
    Yogibear where are????
    You got to show us how its done

still no luck for me

jomo Guest

you must be kiding me? why cant bbs watch youtube? lol, good thing i never bought one

It worked for me on wifi, I dont remember if I tried it on my curve, prolly did but I know it works on the bold for sure.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

i dont really know why someone would watch a youtube video on slow as hell edge...but mobile youtube works flawlessly for me with opera mini on wifi
    >>Insert something witty here<<

it works fine with os 4.5 on my 8320 (wifi)

Quote Originally Posted by hb View Post
    it works fine with os 4.5 on my 8320 (wifi)
    I just tried it with my curve running os4.5.0.81 on wifi and it didn't work!!!
    1st i tried using the opera browser but it then switched to the bb browser saying "attempting to invoke browser to view bla bla bla................would u like to allow this Yes/NO" clicked yes then it changes to the bb browser and there it says start stream, clicked that and it went dirctly to the bb media player that says loading.......but after a few seconds it says "content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive."

Just wanna know for the people that it didnt work was this the same messages that you got??...and for those in which it did work.....list of the steps fully that you did to make it work

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus P View Post
    bb browser and there it says start stream, clicked that and it went dirctly to the bb media player that says loading.......but after a few seconds it says "content not available. Server is blocked or unresponsive."
    I didnt try oprea but same thing happen but my message is
    Cannot find web address. Verify that this web address is valid. and at top right hand corner error playing