Saw this as well on crackberry: http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/yo...67/index2.html

I still am not following some solutions. my settings are: in browser configuration all the boxes are checked, browser is set to internet, browser identification is BlackBerry.

In general properties, the default browser is set to internet browser, the only checked boxes are closing modified pages and switching to WAP for streaming media.

In Options, advanced options, browser settings are: Default browser config - internet browser. Default MDS browser config - internet browser, default WAP browser config - T-Mobile.

In Options, advanced options, In browser push all boxes, three on top of the age and one at the bottom of the page are all checked. The bottom box is allow WAP Push applications, all other settings are either Auto or Allow all.

Settings in TCP/IP are APN Settings Enabled - APN:epc.tmobile.com In my 8320 it was wap.voicestream.com. the other box on the page is not checked.

Firewall - Disabled, 0 blocked

TLS - proxy/no

Thats all I can think of as far as browser settings. I'm sure there's more, but my youtube works great.