Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Wow i am now a senior techie

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    You mean this is the post,lol congrats still not sure what u have gain being senior techie. Is it seniority
    yes thug, thanks for the correction
    no i havent gained but as you said, jus seniority

Quote Originally Posted by 0rlando View Post
    lol he said wat he meant!!! congrats dude hope you get a free credit, a sweet or somthin.... keep posting n maybe you will get famous like hv... have like tones a threads just discussing ur superposting ability
    not a necessary post, i see this post as one to increase ur number but wish i was gettin the free credit stillll.....

Wow....like how many ranks are there that a regular techie can get? from newbie up to wat?
    it almost looks like a soldier ranking system.
    Where there is a will there is a way

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    secret is, you need to share what you know, And ignore the haters that might draw you away from the site cause we have a few a them here. In a month or few you would be shock
    alright, i shud shud write that down,i guess in a month or two we'll see huh?.....lol
    Crash: 898 4823/ 5450049
    "The same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."

alot of these users on the site have some riduculous post counts like 800+, 2000+, man like HV 9000+ but apart from having that high post count and 'rep' wat else really? cuz i see some names that i aint familar with that have alot a post counts....unless them a post in threads that i dont venture off in...

but daamnn....9000+? not even the creator of this forum a deal widdit suh.....
    CLARA 308 4505
    shanewest@live.com

Yuh A Iglaz......Naav Time Fi Yuh!

This mus feel good, i feel like i've been a newbie forever, can't wait to be promoted.