Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Flat screen monitors, what's the hype about

Default Re:Flat screen monitors, what's the hype about

if this topic had been "Plasma Monitor / TVs - what;s the hype?" i woulda shut up long ago.... U.W.I M.A.S.S. has a couple.. and from what i've seen they're nreither good tv's and wore the wear as monitors... it's on these that u see the blur.

- I'll admit it.. even on the g4 the text on a webpage is blurry... but with VIDEO it is SUPER CRISP... i just watched Changing Lanes 3 times.. resizing during playback... no problems

- will try the blur test

aaiii....u see if mi coulda afford one a dem plasma deh......it woulda dun de pon me wall fi watch me dvd dem. ;D

Indeed! The last price I saw for decent sized one was well up in the JA $300,000 range. That could well buy a nice small second hand fiat or a Uno to run around in.

Hmm...Uno or Plasma, Uno or Plasma.....hmmm ???

The last price I saw for decent sized one was well up in the JA $300,000 range.
    What size Plasma is was that??? Cause Gateway selling 41" Plasmas for US$3,000 do the math u'll be shocked by the dfference...

Uhhh... Ropy,

Good Price...but...uhhhhh.....

Did that price include the now expensive Shipping and Handling and the Taxes

Ropy, it was at Courts, and that does not include GCT. It wasn't even a 41" TV. It was about 29".

- Exactly my point...

Look at it this way a 41" at US$3,000 compared to a 29" JA$300,000 :. I'm sure that the taxes and shipping not gonna even reach US$700.00 or say US$1,000. So you'll have lots of change and can even buy couple of flat panel monitors.... ;D

Please note that Large Appliances shipped are charged by weight and space it takes up!!!!

A 41inc.... hhhhmmmm??? I wonder how large the box is or how heavy it is.?

Ropy maybe you have ties with customs i don't know, but us peasants will have a good time trying to clear such an appliance.

Hassle, Agony, Stress, Money.....the pain of it all.