Page 14 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Esro [ sro private server ]

actually might get some o mi bredrin dem to join up too and mi gf.

mi gf quit cuz it tek too long to lvl, once i show her these rates...she going on on it like white on rice
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

Quote Originally Posted by Apache Kid View Post
    actually might get some o mi bredrin dem to join up too and mi gf.

mi gf quit cuz it tek too long to lvl, once i show her these rates...she going on on it like white on rice
    u see now y mi seh i vote him to be GM pplz....lol aye sah

PS: ill be making a rogue/bard....i was thinking of going blader innuh..still considering..weh yuh seh star
    Last edited by BoneZ; Jan 21, 2009 at 03:51 PM.
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
    u see now y mi seh i vote him to be GM pplz....lol aye sah

PS: ill be making a rogue/bard....i was thinking of going blader innuh..still considering..weh yuh seh star
    xD rogue/bard and wiz/bard wud be 2 good chars to have, that way we can have my war/cleric and depending on the situation, we can switch roles either tank/dmg dlr/support.

as mi say the more diverse our guild, the better our experience will be in group situations. we cud also just gang up on our targets and beat the cr@p outta them.... whichever way unno want to do good with me

oh bonez jus a mek u kno blader tek NUFF patience, i tried it on my first account, was fun, but tek nuff patience. only good ting i like bout blader = hard fi kill.
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

apachek sound like u got everything planned out str8 euro u seh
    Last edited by nove1398; Jan 21, 2009 at 04:09 PM.
    intel 965GMA

Quote Originally Posted by nove1398 View Post
    apachek sound like u making all ur plans from now lol
    uhmm...he is lol..u naa do the same or u nt fwding ute =\

@Lego....i know it takes patience..lol, it was my first char...i reached lvl51 n thing wid a +7 lvl 45 blade and a lvl 42+5 sos sheild...back in lvl 80 days. However, I was gonna build it to have fun with and help protect the guild with the "Hard2KiLL" feature lol.....thus my grant name "PeaceMaker" lolz..anyways i know man...thats why i considering it..a glaiver is a easy way out..but thinking of what kind of roles i wanna have in the guild, building a blader would allow me to maximize on the roles...the glaiver is more a target and i could defend ppl wid that....ppl tend to target bladers last more or less..but i gonna make sure i work on a nice wep set fi kick off some bwoy face same way....but im still considering..doa see nuff ppl saying if they playing or not and what build. Guessing some if not most of the guys just waiting till it soon buss to say.

SO, im asking if ur reading this thread and this post, just mek a post nuh plz..and mek wi know if u ago play or not and what build..if two, which chinese build n which euro build...

thx
    Last edited by BoneZ; Jan 21, 2009 at 04:15 PM.
    ---

Now there is pure ownage right deh suh....Mafia...tek it easy, doa try dis smaddy and fail...else stuff like wah just happen will keep on happening...lolz..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    Yo mi can tell yuh fi tek AA word whe n him seh MAF A NOOB!!!!. but anyway i rdy fi this start i might can reach 20 fast but i nuh really want gm cause i might not always be there ( just cutting myself out so the number smaller). anyway trade/teef/hunt anyone you guys going that WE! doing

P.S nuh cry maf a just suh it guh its like you're a turk
    lol...even funnier

Anywho...i goin stick to mi two likkle build dem...hybrid spear (dont knw why im so addicted) and then pwr farm a blader

MAYBE if i feel idle i mek a bard/lock but thats way down the line...
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Ωmega View Post
    lol...even funnier

Anywho...i goin stick to mi two likkle build dem...hybrid spear (dont knw why im so addicted) and then pwr farm a blader

MAYBE if i feel idle i mek a bard/lock but thats way down the line...
    yo omega, ifu a mek a spear nuker, mi a want u farm mine when mi dun with mi warrior. oh and bard/lock nuh mek that much sense i think, better cleric/lock or cleric /bard.

mi a watch a 3 wep warrior today and she RAW. use 1h to dull/stun, axe to bleed/stun then 2h for the big kick-off-face move
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

hmmmm...the base always the 2h wep anyways lol.....

Blader i ago mek yaa man..cuz everyone a PREE euro and naah build the backbone of the guild...but a mixture wud be good tho...but every man plz own a chinese...
    ---

my chinese aguh deh deh. spear int ftw dont it omega lol
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

uhmm...he is lol..u naa do the same or u nt fwding ute =\

@Lego....i know it takes patience..lol, it was my first char...i reached lvl51 n thing wid a +7 lvl 45 blade and a lvl 42+5 sos sheild...back in lvl 80 days. However, I was gonna build it to have fun with and help protect the guild with the "Hard2KiLL" feature lol.....thus my grant name "PeaceMaker" lolz..anyways i know man...thats why i considering it..a glaiver is a easy way out..but thinking of what kind of roles i wanna have in the guild, building a blader would allow me to maximize on the roles...the glaiver is more a target and i could defend ppl wid that....ppl tend to target bladers last more or less..but i gonna make sure i work on a nice wep set fi kick off some bwoy face same way....but im still considering..doa see nuff ppl saying if they playing or not and what build. Guessing some if not most of the guys just waiting till it soon buss to say.

SO, im asking if ur reading this thread and this post, just mek a post nuh plz..and mek wi know if u ago play or not and what build..if two, which chinese build n which euro build...

thx
    i might play *if and wen i sell my gold and stuff in isro* wud make a cleric/warlock
    Last edited by Pimp Shady; Jan 21, 2009 at 06:32 PM.
    Intel C2Q Q9550 @ 2.83| Asus P5Q Pro| Zalman CNPS 9700NT| OCZ DDR2 4Gb (1000Mhz)|EVGA Superclocked 8800GTS 320Mb| SG 250Gb + 160Gb|Envision G19LWK 19 widescreen|Logitech G15|Logitech G5|Antec Twelve Hundred|eDimensional AudioFX Force Feedback Gaming Headset|CORSAIR -750TX| Krysis