Page 12 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Esro [ sro private server ]

iite Lego if yuh seh so....u wanna name out the ppl that are gonna play that ave more stripes that you...i think shady gonna play...dont knw bout BJ....

But i not taking a decline for an answer....i VOTE you for GM.....

Anyways, as i said...i'll just be that dude in the background that go make ppl drop like fly....and defend the Creed...

PS: Maf...u seriously need to just be happy and not try n dis ppl.....seriously my ute...lol TURK star...thats really low differently
    Last edited by BoneZ; Jan 21, 2009 at 09:50 AM.
    ---

lol suh we gwan lol maf knw to lol nuh watch nuh face
    Sever: Aege
    Build: Unknown Blader(LvL 80)

i see....well as for that fortress thingy, more less or likely they gonna put it in there n ting. And one single guild caah rule fortress lol...we go need a good union. i propose we dont union with the popular majority....so we have some sort of rivalry....if we do that..we jsut gonna be parring wid the bag a sosun man dem and murder off the server dont want that...want to be the "OTHER" side...unnuh get wat a saying??1
    ---

str8 we fi a kill off the bag a sun man them a tek them fortress (that we did a aege)

good and sine a Greece + Aege dis...we can and are gonna twice as better as we are on the separate servers....all we need to do is when the server is soon to get released, we collect the names of who going to play,and the builds and group grind all the way up so no1 gets left behind, who ever cant play becuz of school/college like maself here...going have to catch up when they can and thing...i making a glaiver first, thats easy to build and uses almost the least amount of sp to farm...think bow is the lowest...as for bladers (star) ur gonna have to farm up some Sp first i suggest and shot in front of us and thing,u say ur gonna reach 20 first so do that...lol....just waah mek sure we all reach 85++ about the same time u zimmie...what i want to be avoided is the vast lvl difference..i dont like it...makes the guild weak, doa want...40% of the guild deh 85+ and the remaining 60% deh below 64.....that not low...but for us to share stuff...the 40% wudve gotten rid of the low lvl stuff toget gold and such..is not everything we can share...so ye..plus the drop rates gonna be high so pfft ...shouldnt be hard to get a wep n wat not...anyways...want when the first man hit 90 at least everyone deh a 76+ or something near deso u zeet....but the aim is to have a full lvl 90 guild fi di FUSS time in JM's history... ..it ago look nice and we canbe proud and OWN..so ye :P
    ---

zeen, bout the farming part: thats why mi a seh mi ago start with a wiz but even if i start as blader i always use bow skills till around 42 suh fi grind cause it faster a i can farm with it better than blade skills at that lvl

star u aguh get silk fi dlvl the bow skills?
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

Quote Originally Posted by Apache Kid View Post
    star u aguh get silk fi dlvl the bow skills?
    no sah curse heart quest

Quote Originally Posted by Starlord View Post
    no sah curse heart quest
    nuff hearts that enuh? 42 lvls worth
    jamrock fi lyfe

Resident WarMonger

Nuh really remember mi would be on 9gap