Thread: why cant i send sending email to comcast

Default why cant i send sending email to comcast

a lady from america gave me her email address which is comcast but unfortunately when i send her mail using gmail , yahoo ,hotmail i get i failure can anyone tell me why this happens and which email address can i use to email her ?????

I think you should give her your email address and ask her to send you a test mail and then you try replying to that.
    A lot of times when people give me there email address, a simple error is made. So try that first. This will prove that she has a valid comcast account and is able to send mails.
    Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.!!!

what is the error message in the bounced email? post if if posibble. the meesage will tell u why it didnt go thru, wether there mailbox is full or the account doesnt exist etc.
    To find what you seek in the road of life, the best proverb of all is that which says: "Leave no stone unturned." Edward Bulwer Lytton

Quote Originally Posted by andy_shawn View Post
    I think you should give her your email address and ask her to send you a test mail and then you try replying to that.
    A lot of times when people give me there email address, a simple error is made. So try that first. This will prove that she has a valid comcast account and is able to send mails.
    i met her and she gave me her email and i gave her mines the day before she went back to the states we just met its the only contact that in have for her sahe did not email me so i tried to email her i keep getting a failure when i send her a message

There is no restriction in emailing to an Comcast account I have done it regularly in the past obviously u have an incorrect email address ."If you let go something and it comes back to you then it was meant to be yours but if it doesnt come back then it wasnt meant to be " a rough translation of a chinese proverb

chrstphr25, Post the bounce back message headers we can look on it as lovepython stated before. If not, then bugsy chinese proverb may have to play out.

PS. I always get a cell number & call it wid the person there just to ensure i have a contact number. One wrong spelling in a email address especially if you write it down can mean disaster.
    Dain Bramaged
    Google Voice: 954-779-6436

http://www.prolexic.com Now Apart of Akamai Technologies