Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flow and Spanish Town

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Yuh a talk bout spanish town and st. andrew nuh done yet? *hiss teet*

Still waiting on flow in red hills, st. andrew!!!
    Arch_Angel, no somewhere near or above look out you live ? Flow even reach Leas Flat yet ?
    Dain Bramaged
    Google Voice: 954-779-6436

http://www.prolexic.com Now Apart of Akamai Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by dalybrian View Post
    Arch_Angel, no somewhere near or above look out you live ? Flow even reach Leas Flat yet ?
    Yes. And nope, dem nuh reach leas flat yet. Wires run but nuttin naa gwaan. Since I can't get any info on flow in red hills either from Flow customer care or anyone on here, I just look on the wires and see who get have cable running from flow wires to their house. I only see 1 cable wire from a pole to a house, coming up the hill. So I'm guessing maybe someone along the hill have flow.

But further up, wire ends are still dangling from the poles, waiting to be connected.

It wouldn't be funny if they finished the rest of the island and red hills still nuh get nuh service.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Yes. And nope, dem nuh reach leas flat yet. Wires run but nuttin naa gwaan. Since I can't get any info on flow in red hills either from Flow customer care or anyone on here, I just look on the wires and see who get have cable running from flow wires to their house. I only see 1 cable wire from a pole to a house, coming up the hill. So I'm guessing maybe someone along the hill have flow.

But further up, wire ends are still dangling from the poles, waiting to be connected.

It wouldn't be funny if they finished the rest of the island and red hills still nuh get nuh service.
    Wow, Talk about being slow
    Even Negril is supposed to have Flow Internet in the next few weeks (They are running the Cables on highway A1 and Norman Manley Blvd.)
    I'm surprised A_A that they left those lines "capped" and hanging from the Telephone Poles but people down the road from you have a line run to their property...

Did Flow explain what was the meaning of this? I would call A_A and pressure them for information regarding the installation and why neighboring Residents have a line and you don't ... btw I never visited Spanish Town however I know that Internet is a big demand in your location and that makes me wonder why they are stopping half way?

The people in Red Hill A_A are going to start clashing with Flow if that isn't fixed
    Guess people in your location are really mad about this
    Last edited by mjj4363; Jan 9, 2009 at 01:20 AM.

Jah know star, mi not even a go mention Linstead

Yow, yu know from when mi see flow a fling up line inna Spanish town? Mi sick and tired. Is like mi deh between a rock an a hard place.

the only thing them do to spanish town is collect money nothing else
    "Dont argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
    BB user 7100t-8100-8120-8320-8900-9000-8900-8520-9700-9810

I am really sorry to hear about how slow Flow is moving in regards to service, installation and new customers but according to Flow they have successfully built out Kingston & surrounding areas unless they have re-classified Red Hills as somewhere else which means technically you should have service in your homes in those areas....Check this press report.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...TS_DIGICEL.asp

Jamaica Observer
    Last updated: Tuesday, January 13, 2009, 4:33 AM EST

"As Flow continues to build out our services across Jamaica, we will continue to find ways to increase operational efficiency, adjusting staffing patterns as necessary," Michele English, Flow president and chief executive officer, told the Observer yesterday. "We have successfully completed the build out in Kingston and made some changes in our construction workforce as a result. We will employ locally as we continue to build out other areas of
    the country,"
    Arch_Angel I am sure Red Hills is in Kingston so I would contact them ASAP....Better yet ignore Customer Care and Call the HEAD OFFICE in New Kingston.
    Last edited by barrettrs; Jan 13, 2009 at 12:57 PM.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Arch_Angel I am sure Red Hills is in Kingston so I would contact them ASAP....Better yet ignore Customer Care and Call the HEAD OFFICE in New Kingston.
    Red Hills is outside of Kingston. Red Hills is in St. Andrew. But thanks for the info. Maybe calling head office might be more fruitful.

spoke to a agent was told that they will be in spn twn by the end of feb 2009

Quote Originally Posted by kafdon View Post
    spoke to a agent was told that they will be in spn twn by the end of feb 2009
    So yuh couldn't ask bout Red Hills same time? How yuh stay so mi yute?