Thread: Crayon Physics on iPhone

Thumbs up Crayon Physics on iPhone

this iphone game is one of the best game i played so far and i just wanted you ppl to play it and post your comment on it

iPhone users have long said that Crayon Physics, the 2008 Independent Games Festival Grand Prize Winner, would make the best iPhone App Ever.

Well, it’s going to hit the app store very soon, and this video of it being played on the iPhone seems to confirm everyone’s feelings that this app is going to kick butt!

here a clip
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fjGcQBXFR8
    Video Game Technician in Jamaica 3968609
    Ultra Aluminus Black Case/ASUS Rampage Formula 2 /Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 oc 3.6/ZALMAN CNPS9700/8GB G-Skill ripjaw DDR3 1600/EVGA GeForce GTX super oc 470 edition /SAMSUNG Black 32" Widescreen hdtv/etc/

this game wud let me get a ifone say it yesterday it haaaaaaad

This look nice still, definately a get for iphone, hope it in the $5 range on app store
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

damn game would make me consider an iphone yes. I jus get world of goo and it mad

jomo Guest

if this game would make someone 'consider' an iphone... lol, i have nothing more to say than GO TO YOUR ROOM! lol lol lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    if this game would make someone 'consider' an iphone... lol, i have nothing more to say than GO TO YOUR ROOM! lol lol lol
    Maybe be its not the game, but to the observer the game showing the possibilities of the phone, this game shows the accuracy of the accelerometer in the phone, there is even an app that you can use in your car to test the horse power, speed and g force. I like, a lot of people did not go for the hipe of the iphone when it came out but with the intro of the app store hands down its the best.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker

jomo Guest

hmm good point

btw your sig it too damn big man... chu

anyway i was playing a racing game on an iphone the other day with the accelorometer or whatever, lol, pretty cool

but to turn a full corner i was shifting all over the room, like i was driving! lol, pretty cool now that i think about it

people need to realise that an ipgone isnt a techie device with one bag a features, its an entertainment device with good browsing, ipod, games etc

people need to stop critisising it if they dont like it fine, but its damn good at what it does!

hmm good point

anyway i was playing a racing game on an iphone the other day with the accelorometer or whatever, lol, pretty cool

but to turn a full corner i was shifting all over the room, like i was driving! lol, pretty cool now that i think about it

people need to realise that an ipgone isnt a techie device with one bag a features, its an entertainment device with good browsing, ipod, games etc

people need to stop critisising it if they dont like it fine, but its damn good at what it does!
    Selah!..............

hmm good point

I really want people to contribute to this map labeling project but the techja members seem not to see the importance of this, i really dont understand. but that is why i put it in my sig.
    Remember to take a look at http://www.google.com/mapmaker