Thread: Logitech Gaming Techsplosion

Default Logitech Gaming Techsplosion

Logitech today took the wraps off of three new PC gaming peripherals: A color LCD-toting keyboard, a 5000-dpi mouse and a 7.1-channel surround sound headset.

The new lineup is an expansion of Logitech's gaming G-series.

“The G-series product line is all about seeing how far we can push the envelope, giving gamers extraordinary, engineered-to-win features developed as a result of our deep connection with the gaming community,” said Ruben Mookerjee, Logitech’s director of product marketing for gaming. “With each one of these new G-series products, gamers gain exceptional benefits; but most importantly, they can transform their gear to suit their gameplay.”

The G19 keyboard features a tiltable 320-by-240 pixel color GamePanel LCD that can display in-game details from more than 60 games. Yes, including World of Warcraft. The display can also show computer details, void data and even pictures or videos. The keyboard also includes 12 programmable keys, with three macros per a key, a game mode switch that disables the Windows key, and two 2.0 USB ports.

They keyboard, due out in March, will sell for a whopping $200.

The G35 surround sound headset includes 7.1 surround sound support, a microphone, six voice-morphing options, three programmable keys on the left earpiece to control voice morphing, and volume, microphone mute and surround sound controls. The headset also comes with three swappable headbands.

The headphones, also due out in March, will sell for $130.

Finally, the G9x Laser Mouse includes on-the-fly adjustable dpi from 200 to 5000 dpi, two interchangeable grips, onboard memory for up to five profiles, a weight-tuning system and custom-color LEDs.

The G9x, due out in April, will sell for $100.

---- http://kotaku.com/5124511/logitechs-...and-headphones
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

5000dpi? at 2000dpi i had probs controlling the mouse initially. guess it will be good for those with massive screens. Everything else nice.... dare i say... sexy
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Here is a gallery of the new logitech products Link taken buy the folks @ engadget.com

is that a mouse and keys set its look hard but kinda ugly.

fhak..................this looks soooooooo hot
    LOGITEC FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    i love my country, but i fear my elected officials
    Call me on 3538447.
    topdogclu @ hotmail.com