Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox 360 FAIL CAKE (triple decker and cherry on top)

I spend time reading articles as well and I have come across articles which have negative things about all consoles, I just find it a bit funny that some persons only tend to post the articles that reflect their agenda, to me majority of the material that Nester posts are about some failcake re the PS3 and now I see you have started your very own failcake thread so my assumption is that you will be on the lookup for material that meets this agenda.
    Last edited by seanbee20; Jan 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5
    POWERED By: LIME 3G

am... no. Truly i started it so nestersan will post some of his crap here as well. He said he would if a thread was started and i don't mind reading the things in the ps3 thread and this one as well (he obviously reads these type of things and i don't really know where to find them). Agenda? Maybe u can find a different word.

To me this is like a football match. Ppl pick their side and they argue for the fun of it. U argue about sting movado and kartel, u argue about cars etc.. All for the fun of it. No agenda round here.

old article i came up on just now

http://www.gamespot.com/news/blogs/s...-in-depth.html
    Last edited by semitop; Jan 4, 2009 at 11:32 AM.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    am... no. Truly i started it so nestersan will post some of his crap here as well. He said he would if a thread was started and i don't mind reading the things in the ps3 thread and this one as well (he obviously reads these type of things and i don't really know where to find them). Agenda? Maybe u can find a different word.

To me this is like a football match. Ppl pick their side and they argue for the fun of it. U argue about sting movado and kartel, u argue about cars etc.. All for the fun of it. No agenda round here.
    Yeah man people argue about different things every day. Like you said the recent battle between Vado and Kartel (Kartel killed the baaba by the way, ), cars, etc but let me paint this picture. When I had a WRX, friends who owned the Evo would come up to me all day, ohh the Evo is better and we would argue about it constantly but the day you see me spending hours of my time (the minutes add up to hours) searching for faults about the Evo just so I can justify the reason why I liked the WRX instead of actually driving the damn car and enjoying it, then that is the day I deserve to have my license taken away.
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5