Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How To SPEEDUP & Update Your BlackBerry® 8320 with LATEST OS v4.5.0.110

I haven't added any other program via Desktop Manager so i'm wondering, in a case where u have another program to install how that work, is it that the programs that were installed on ur machine but aren't on the phone get installed when u click the loader.exe or u have to go through the install program option and do u have to install the program first or u can just have the downloaded file and then tell the manager to install on ur BB?
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Download the file then use application loader in desktop manager to install.

Yea but I prefer OTA apps

Quote Originally Posted by dwightmckie View Post
    Download the file then use application loader in desktop manager to install.
    So that means running the loader.exe wont work how I say? I guess prolly nobody dont try it yet, gonna have to just experiment myself.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    So far those are the only types i've used except when upgrading the OS.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Cloud Solutions. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    I agree....Wolffy guess what I found an Iphone Theme for Berry's that is currently on Rogers' Network in Canada.

Here is a link for the download http://rogersmj.com/tech/blackberry/...Phone&mode=ota
    Last edited by barrettrs; Jan 3, 2009 at 07:43 PM.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I agree....Wolffy guess what I found an Iphone Theme for Berry's that is currently on Rogers' Network in Canada....Pm me and I will hook you up.
    You talking Curve or for the Bold

Quote Originally Posted by TechWiz View Post
    Hail Ricardo, I ave updated mine with another newer version of the 4.5 OS which is v4.5.0.52 and so far it has increased memory (RIM has removed the default pics/images and ringtones) to allow this increase. It also has a better function with speed. Camera and media functions are much better and improved with more security.... Overall the v4.5.0.52 OS is stable and good 2 go........
    Don't think it was RIM that removed it, During the Update, you have the option of deciding what gets loaded on the phone, whether it be apps or the preloaded pics or videos.

You just un-tick what you don't want to be loaded on the phone during the early part of the update. I normally don't install those foreign languages packs that saves you memory too.
    livin in a MODS world

What causes memory leaks? dont remember which os when i had the curve everything i did mem low! I just see things like call logs just disappear

i don't think the blackberry OS should be giving such problems, they have scaled down there OS visual to avoid memory leaks,any think else is just bad programing.
    livin in a MODS world

My bold tends to be around 20mb when i check