Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Internet Problems

Exclamation Internet Problems

I Have sum Internet Problems when i try to Sign In On Msn Messenger it sign me out as quick as possible I Think Its C&W Problem Or Its Sum DSL Problem.

Does it happen on other messenger services such as yahoo?

yea that was happening to me also yesterday but this morning it was sorted out......dont know what was wrong
    "Dont argue with idiots, they will bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
    BB user 7100t-8100-8120-8320-8900-9000-8900-8520-9700-9810

it doesn't happen to me on yahoo messenger only msn.

have you tried reinstalling it?

that use to happen to me when i had cable and wireless gprs i guess cable and wireless is the fault

It's not the modem...it's c&w, it used to happen to me when i had their poor service.

Quote Originally Posted by hustlermuzik View Post
    It's not the modem...it's c&w, it used to happen to me when i had their poor service.
    That is true...LIME has had that recurring problem for a long time now...But I also suspect some of the issues lie with Microsoft/Msn Messenger as since I upgraded to the new Windows Live Messenger (WLM) I have been experiencing the same issues especially on Xp but when I did the same installation on Vista....everything works PERFECTLY....I guess there is a conflict with WLM and Xp so make sure you're using a version of Messenger that is complaintant with your Operating System.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by MiniKilla View Post
    I Have sum Internet Problems when i try to Sign In On Msn Messenger it sign me out as quick as possible I Think Its C&W Problem Or Its Sum DSL Problem.
    I have experienced that problem a few times sometimes i'll be there in the middle of a conversation and msn mgr just logs me out and log me back in automatically after like 10-15 sec.
    Shhhh!I see dead people!

Default i ave internet problem

whenever i enter a website it gave me page not found and all the parts are connected can you tell me what i should do to resolve the problem.