Thread: Computer Technician Instructor needed

Default Computer Technician Instructor needed

If you are a certified and experienced computer technician who would like to work in Western Jamaica as an instructor in computer repair send me an email with a resume specifying, particularly, training and experience - vent98@anngel.com.jm

To be considered interested persons should be at least A+ certified along with college level academic training (minimum Teacher Education Diploma or Bachelor's Degree).

Default Re:Computer Technician Instructor needed

Is it a question of nobody wanting to work in Western Jamaica or the skill set required is rare on here??? anyway, i'd love some responses as the opening is good until last week of September.

I suspect that it's a case that most persons using these forums are Kingstonians with jobs already. You know how it is with getting Kingstonians to relocate outside of town At least I'm assuming most persons are Kingstonians. It would have helped if members filled in their location (parish) when signing up ;D

The issue of what I suspect to be mostly Kingstonians using these forums (I hope I'm wrong) is an issue which I'm trying to address in that I'm trying to inform more persons outside of the corporate area about TechJamaica.com. Since you're in Western Jamaica, if you have any suggestions on how I can make this effort more effective, please let me know .

I think what could also be contributing to the lack of responses is the fact that the details are too sketchy for people with that level of qualification. That in addition to what Chris was saying about the fact that there may be a mostly people far from the western hemisphere of Jamaica that use this forum. Maybe if you could give some more details that would help.

I must admit, I'm curious, but I wouldn't reach the point of being seriously interested in re-location with such limited detail.

(Just my two and a half cents.)

I am an instructor and I am willing to travel around. I just stay away from hardware, unless it's my own machine

Quote figures and then lets see if it would be feasible......Then you will get some responses......And like give some more info on the Name of your Institution......Level of courses taught introductory/intermediate or certification level courses

Thank you for responding, however, the position was filled early October.

I regret the sketchiness of the details supplied in the initial post (organisation, salary, etc) however organisation policy frowns upon recruiting in this type of forum particularly if the job has not yet been placed in the major daily papers (at the time it wasnt).

btw Chris, feel free to delete this thread as it has now outlived its usefulness.

Regards everyone.