Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nokia 5800 vs. Apple iPhone 3G

Quote Originally Posted by p.wade.r View Post
    its a platform that open to manipulation by whoever. or something like that.
    well so i can make my own OS?

Quote Originally Posted by L4nd0 View Post
    well so i can make my own OS?
    No, not make your own OS But your open to make software that is compatible with the OS, think you need some-form of "Digital Certificate" from the OS Developer, before it can be installed.
    livin in a MODS world

Even the biggest critics of apple must admit they have shaken up the cel-phone market making everyone and all of our devices that much better... As for the n97 that is a way cool phone and there in lies the problem... like every thing from samsung, SE, motorola, Htc and nokia it's just a phone a fantasic smart phone but just a phone... don't underestimate iTunes the app store and the ease in which new apps are developed for the iPhone... It's pretty hard to really improve on the overall user experience of the iPhone, more so when you realize that the overall experience goes way beyond just the phone... That said the iPhone is no blackberry so there is still alot of room for improvement of the iPhone more so for business users and those who really want to stay connected.
    Last edited by jamaicakevkev; Jan 4, 2009 at 07:14 AM.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    Even the biggest critics of apple must admit they have shaken up the celphone market making everyone and all our devices that much better... As for n97 that is a way cool phone and there in lies the problem like every thing from samsung SE motorola Htc and nokia it's just a phone a fantasic smart phone but just a phone don't underestimate iTunes the app store and the ease in which new apps are developed for the iPhone... It's pretty hard to really improve on the overall user experience of the iPhone, more so when you realize that the overall experience goes way beyond just the phone... That said the iPhone is no blackberry so there is still alot of room for improvement of the iPhone more so for business users and those who really want to stay connected.
    That exactly the point i was trying to put across.

Quote Originally Posted by p.wade.r View Post
    But its true the Iphone is a really good phone, people are always say this and that about it, but all the feature it comes with, mulit-media functions, web-browsing, it does it pretty well, not to mention making calls. so because you cant delete and send stuff by blue-tooth overall its a bad phone????

the only problem i have with he Iphone personally, is that you cant text in landscape mode. thought someone would have made that hack already.
    livin in a MODS world