Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia 5800 vs. Apple iPhone 3G

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    If i had a dollar every time some techie mentioned this hodge podge Os... symbian... with all its issues... incompatibility, difficult coding and dated structure, I would be BIll Gates... You guys have the nerve to compare this out dated mixed up OS with OS X... lol you guys must have shares in nokia sony or ericsson. I am sure apple and its developers are shaking in their boots worrying about symbian get real guys stop livin in the past.

lets see how long it takes for a fan boy to try and take me outside for a shooting.
    i was about to ask dem WTF dem a talk bout?! symbian is total crap no symbian phone can do what an iphone can nor winmo nor android NOTHING

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    i was about to ask dem WTF dem a talk bout?! symbian is total crap no symbian phone can do what an iphone can nor winmo nor android NOTHING
    and they say nerds are smart....come with facts tell me what can the iphone do that a nokia 5800, n82, n95,n96 cant?.... this is one of you..

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

lol, did you just call me a nerd? my yute if yu ever know who yu a talk to... i have experience with both symbians and iphones, much more than you lot it seems, i wont even bother tell you what an iphone can do that a stupid n95/n96 or the rest of the crap that you mentioned, lol, ill leave that up to a nerd to respond... lol

Pezz you seem to believe that since in theory it's possible to struggle with and impliment work arounds and achieve results with difficulty on a symbian platform that this some how makes symbian, an outdated 90's os from psion days, a true rival to os x is ludicrous. You symbian lovers need to get real pitchy patchy symbian and it's 3 incompatible and backward incompatable versions are no match for a modern operating systems.
    Last edited by jamaicakevkev; Dec 29, 2008 at 09:09 AM.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicakevkev View Post
    Pezz you seem to believe that since in theory it's possible to struggle with and impliment work arounds and achieve results with difficulty on a symbian platform that this some how makes symbian, an outdated 90's os from psion days, a true rival to os x is ludicrous. You symbian lovers need to get real pitchy patchy symbian and it's 3 incompatible and backward incompatable versions are no match for a modern operating systems.
    come wid facts to back your talk.....the chatting naah go work..prove your point.i gone install a few apps
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    come wid facts to back your talk.....the chatting naah go work..prove your point.i gone install a few apps
    lol i thought that was facts thats not my opinion any way... go and install your apps.... if you were wrighting those apps you would understand why the future is not with symbian.
    Imac, Ipad2 3g 64gb & 32gb ATV, Iphone 4s Lime Iphone 5 Sprint, Mac Mini Driving 3 23" Toshiba leds

Pezz you need to head back to your section of the forums LOL Symbian is good yeah, but it is really outdated for sure. It shows in the application development area, really difficult to create native applications so most developers are turning to Java. Motorola has completely scrapped their Symbian development in favor of WinMo and Android.

Even Nokia themselves sighted the fact of the development difficulties and are working hard to rectify the problem. Hopefully the new version of Symbian won't be just a pretty face

Quote Originally Posted by vames View Post
    Pezz you need to head back to your section of the forums LOL Symbian is good yeah, but it is really outdated for sure. It shows in the application development area, really difficult to create native applications so most developers are turning to Java. Motorola has completely scrapped their Symbian development in favor of WinMo and Android.

Even Nokia themselves sighted the fact of the development difficulties and are working hard to rectify the problem. Hopefully the new version of Symbian won't be just a pretty face
    lol man diss mi... from my research nokia is looking to go to OS x also. but if it is so hard to code why it has so many apps and apss releasing everyday by the dozen? right now I have alot to install but no time... symbian uses c++ whichis the prob
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

So is it safe to say the Nokia E71 is a bad bargain???

yow the iphone cant do some simple stuff that n95 can so it sux