Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: J2 Ltd - High Speed Mobile Wireless

If im reading it correctly, Claro Data Productivity is the unlimited package.. yes?
    and if you cancel the service you pay $3000 or $6000?

and why is a deposit of $1,500 needed if you buying it without no contract??

Default well

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Kid View Post
    Considering that the target market is for people on the go and not for people who what to download all night, the prices are not too bad. The modem price and the deposit would be my only problem.
    you are right about that , but think the price will come down when they realise that jamaicans had enough from these telecom monopoly

Quote Originally Posted by Virus View Post
    If im reading it correctly, Claro Data Productivity is the unlimited package.. yes?
    and if you cancel the service you pay $3000 or $6000?

and why is a deposit of $1,500 needed if you buying it without no contract??

I Dont think is unlimited still it the package where u dont have preset amount u pay for when u use it amounting to $20 per Mb. The deposit and cancellation of service fees make no sense since u purchase the equipment and u dont have to pay per month so u could just not use it. Sadly the rates are not competitive unless ure in dire need of mobile internet in which case a blackberry plan would work out cheaper since there unlimited.
    Phenom X4 9550, MSI K9N2 SLI Platinum, Kingston HyperX SLI 4GB DDR2 1066MHz, Evga 9600GT Supaclack'd, Corsair 750W PSU,80gb 2.5 5400rpm X 2- Raid 0
    kevin@4046263 Kevin1386@gmail.com
    Kingston/Portmore/Mandeville

Quote Originally Posted by tech_guru View Post
    Help is on the way for those who require affordable 3G High Speed internet...
    is there somethin u know that we dont, or just mere speekin tech guru
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

I really expected Claro to do a lot better. So far, they are very disappointing. There prices are ridiculously high. I really cannot understand why "DATA" has to be so expensive.
    Those prices are just outrageous.
    Knowledge is of two kinds. We know a subject ourselves, or we know where we can find information on it.!!!

Crazy, what u think people dont hve use for money?

I can't believe the FLOW is the only viable option (in relation to cost) for internet connectivity in Jamaica.