Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: NFS Underground 2

Still talking NFSU2?
    I've gotten drift king on a downhill drift. That was pretty easy. I finished the game on hard too. The downhill drifts were challenging but the last race truly was nonsense.
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

Quote Originally Posted by 24hrs
    Still talking NFSU2?
    I've gotten drift king on a downhill drift. That was pretty easy. I finished the game on hard too. The downhill drifts were challenging but the last race truly was nonsense.

Yea...Drift King is pretty easy with an Evo.....

The last race....lol....i got more competition from the girl driving the 350Z in NSFU1...Caleb is a bait. Beat him by about 20 secs using my trusty EVO.....clocking 233MPH. Infiniti G35...lol....what a load of crock. I don't think there is any car that accelerates faster than my Evo. Not even the Skyline. One thing I really hate about the game. If I give a guy a head start...and he's like 10 secs infront me....and I pass him...and I'm in the lead....He always sticks around in the 2-3 secs gap behind me unless he crashes or if I'm leading a guy by 10 secs...He always catches me up and stays in the 1-2 secs bracket behind me. I mean if he were that fast to catch me up...why doesn't he pass me?
    And another thing....How can I have a higher top speed, win the race by about 5-10 secs but yet the other guys have a higher average speed than me. What gives? Isn't average speed "total distance travelled" / "time taken"?Here's another end game result!

Last edited by Electrotechnic; May 15, 2005 at 10:02 AM.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

PPl are still playing this game? I thought afta finishing it ppl would have packed it away never to see the light of day again? Guess I was wrong.

Well some ppl like racing games alot, like myself, and this is the only playable pc car racing game out now. Until a newer NFS (or another racing game) is out, i still have to play it if i want to play a car game for pc.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Yea I like car games as well, is that this 1 just get lame quick. A new NFS coming out this yr, i think its titled NFS: Most wanted. Looking forward to that 1 and Juiced. I hope Juiced comes on PC and not only PS2.

Yeah, the next NFS is NFS:Most Wanted. It is discussed here http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...?t=8476&page=1
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

i still think this game is a rushed to market piece of *****ry, i most say though i played this game for few hours at a small lanparty today and it was the shizzle. url race with five other live jamaicans is quite fun, i doubt i'll ever play throught the long and boring career mode ever again but lan is still very much playable until the next one comes out.