Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Ok...i just quit wow again. and i want something to hold me off till GW2 or tera/blade and soul comes out. Think im gonna try this. What server you guys and and what faction? let me know asap
    Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Cooler |AMD Phenom II x4 955 4.1Ghz|GIGABYTE GA-790XTA-UD4 Mobo| GSKill 8 GB DDR3 1600| 1.5 TB HD| HIS Radeon HD 6850 Crossfire| 750 watt Coolmaster PSU| 22" AOC Widescreen| Thermaltake Armor Case| Logitech G15 Keyboard| Logitech G5 mouse; Some cheap headset

is this game available in jamaica btw?
    Noctua NH-U12P SE2 Cooler |AMD Phenom II x4 955 4.1Ghz|GIGABYTE GA-790XTA-UD4 Mobo| GSKill 8 GB DDR3 1600| 1.5 TB HD| HIS Radeon HD 6850 Crossfire| 750 watt Coolmaster PSU| 22" AOC Widescreen| Thermaltake Armor Case| Logitech G15 Keyboard| Logitech G5 mouse; Some cheap headset

Quote Originally Posted by GraficOctane View Post
    Ok...i just quit wow again. and i want something to hold me off till GW2 or tera/blade and soul comes out. Think im gonna try this. What server you guys and and what faction? let me know asap
    Well you could try Dragon Nest if you haven't already.

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...86-Dragon-Nest

I looking to GW2 as well, so DN keeping mi till then.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

WoW is a better game than this, what server are you on?
    If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize.

1.2 update "Legacy" live now - http://www.swtor.com/gameupdates

new Operation (raid), Flashpoint (dungeon), PVP match type and lots of lots of fixes

I play on the Sanctum of the Exaulted Server - Empire faction

I can invite up to 25 ppl to try the game for 7 days. Anybody interested send me a PM or reply here.
    Proud Jamaican and Japan Enthusiast
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

"Bioware May Take The Old Republic Free-To-Play"

What did I say? ha.

Star Wars: The Old Republic may adopt a free-to-play model, according to lead technical designer Emmanuel Lusinchi.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I would still go back and play regardless if it was f2p or subscription based. Why I stopped playing is I just felt weary of doing the same thing after awhile. The map is huge so even with my 8k credit moped, I was still bored of the long ride out to kill Jawas not to mention the high stakes risk factor in getting some of those skill boxes;- I swear I spent 3 hours trying to get 1 box some 10 miles above the ground. The story was interesting and voice acting superb but I just got bored after awhile. I'll boot it up one day, though not sure how likely that is with GW2's imminent release.
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

I'm still playing more than 6 months after release.

As expected with a MMO the game improves in the months and years after release if you choose to stick with it. Game update 1.3 added a lot of improvements.

I will be playing GW2 but SWTOR will still be my main MMO for the time being
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan

I can invite up to 25 people to play Star Wars the Old Republic up to level 15 with no time limit. Good time for persons on the fence to check the game out out which has improved in the last 6 months since release.

I am now on the server called "The Ebon Hawk". If you are interested in the trial send me your email address in a PM and I will shoot an invite your way.
    www.Jamaipanese.com
    Jamaica + Japan