Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LIME Forget about US

Right now a LIME internet chip mi a use and im dying to get flow in ma area...i know that it is in town and i look everyday to c if flow wire on the light post....still nuh c none flow even bypass my community and rune wire to a residential area where bacically yuh have to pass r guh through my community to get there and my area iun the community is the Residential Ghetto part suh mi a wonder y dem neva run the line in ma area and save time and money other but dem choose to run it on a raod where nuh body nuh really live....But if Cornwall Communication Sell Out I know i gonna get Flow Quick Quick....N.B Montego Bay area.....and if Cornwall Communication Sell out no more free cable fa me.
    ***Certified Computer Technician***
    ***CISCO I.T. Essentials: Pc Hardware & Software (CompTIA A+)***
    ***Computer Repairs LvL 2: (NVQ-J)***

Quote Originally Posted by CyVan View Post
    No one has said it so I'll make sure to clear it up.

Limes service is 1Mb = 1 MEGABIT not MEGABYTE, speed is always measured in bits
    You know I hadn't seen what he said in the parentheses. I was trying to wrap my head around how he got 1 to equal 8. So he was in fact trying to say that the services were the same speed (8 bits = 1 byte)??

WanabR already said it, so I won't repeat it. ** sigh ** It should be illegal to misuse a little knowledge to perpetrate such inexcusable acts.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleta View Post
    lolololol....i was thinking he meant in terms of price...but even so....lolololololol
    If the were the case he wouldn't be dunce, just bad with numbers
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Dec 10, 2008 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Merged multiple posts. Please use the Edit button instead.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

mi luv girls figure an mi can count from 1 to 10 ,so that wouldn't make a dunce,doesn't it?I wish my christmas would indeed be merry because LIME sent me a sour GPRS bill for 11k.So it is going to be a sour and bitter xmas fi mi seen.

Quote Originally Posted by dehyah View Post
    LIME sent me a sour GPRS bill for 11k.So it is going to be a sour and bitter xmas fi mi seen.
    Time to switch! Go with the Flow.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

people take my advice as soon as flow is available in your area switch from sour lime

i got flow 8 mb for $2400 monthly and its worth it its wayyyyyyyyyyyy better than sour lime