Page 199 of 199 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199
Results 1,981 to 1,982 of 1982

Thread: ECSRO Official thread(Isro Private server)

Quote Originally Posted by Stroket View Post
    Since this thread seems to just about be about every game in the whole DAM universe....

I dont really like talking about it every sec.... But i dont think there is a game anywhere that has more things to do at endgame than FFXI, if u dont beleive me just hit me up on my xfire.... I can send u countless endgame ****s that are to be done in FFXI...
    I have one word for you...... WoW.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Stroket View Post
    As far as turn based goes, as zelinkz said it all depends on ur gears that determine how fast u will attack and everything. It is turnbased in a slight way tho, but certain jobs with the right amount of haste... Its almost like they are no longer in turnbased.... As far as a couple weapons go, like Kraken club, Ridill, Joyeuse they allow u to hit up 2 twice, KC is 2-8 hits, Ridill is 2-3 while joy toy is Occasionaly attacks twice..... <3
    Not actually turn based but Time based is more accurate. Though few people can see the difference between the two.
    However they're receiving a lot of heat now from the Japanese player about how "boring and slow" the combat is in the latest one. If this keeps up expect a overhaul of the battle system(maybe).
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein