Page 198 of 199 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199 LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 1982

Thread: ECSRO Official thread(Isro Private server)

best fun is when i rem we test eu builds when all of us were online in the 8/8 party. that was sick and every one logged in. cant ever get that experience ever again..

Quote Originally Posted by zelink View Post
    nah i decided to stop with sro, after giving it some though i wont bother with it, just gona run some fifa 2k10 and need for speed series and prolly play over zelda twilight princess and wind waker.

@retro link doesn't work.
    http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-...7128267&sr=8-3

or search on amazon game is there
    Last edited by retroblast; Feb 25, 2010 at 04:31 PM.
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

best fun is when i rem we test eu builds when all of us were online in the 8/8 party. that was sick and every one logged in. cant ever get that experience ever again..
    we running 4v4 soon 5v5 in league of legends atm, it fun

http://www.amazon.com/Final-Fantasy-XI-Online-Pc/dp/B0000E2OBD/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1267128267&sr= 8-3[/url]

or search on amazon game is there
    XBOX LIVE ID retrospade
    League of Legends ID: retroe

Quote Originally Posted by samurailos View Post
    True words zelinkz, thats what always kills the sro vibe, every1 playing one week and next week is just 1 or 2 ppl on, never get to the point when even 5 of us at a cap on any version of sro, im glad ecsro got sued, they robbed me and many others, so im happy lol, and they weren't treating us right, what goes around comes around.

And before they went down they were being sued, and gave us the impression that they were all good and everything running ok, and have ppl spending money like its a long term thing, criminals.
    True...but you know i did figure something like that was going down when i see Tarja globalling that he selling his char. It just puzzled the hell outta me and it turns out that he prolly knew the servers were goin down and wanted to make back at least part of the thousands he has spent paying off gms.

True thing about the Jamaicans and sro...not even 5 capped players at any one time...pfft
    Black by popular demand
    Ω
    Asus G73JH 17.3" - Core i7 740QM|6GB DDR3 1333| ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 1GB| 640GB HDD

no one wants to buy a copy of aion or wow, boring and its a bit expensive star. best they run csro or ksro, legit sro servers with active english communities.

the poster above u ropy is y i dislike most jamaicans, badmind as hell..
    Doa bawl to me... Der is ntn u have dat i could possibly badmind u for...
    Joymax a rape unnuh anyway unnuh tek it... Man dem tek weh unnuh wanna be characters... hush man

Unnuh want tingz too easy...
    Last edited by MhadbwoY; Feb 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM.
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

i spent more money on ecsro than i spent on isro, just saying the game was more fun than on isro as in once in a while they had fun events and actually did ban bots.

watch ur blader, cause a bot u affi go bot that to reach 110 cap and be fully farmed.. gl farming 2mill sp

i spent more money on ecsro than i spent on isro, just saying the game was more fun than on isro as in once in a while they had fun events and actually did ban bots.

watch ur blader, cause a bot u affi go bot that to reach 110 cap and be fully farmed.. gl farming 2mill sp
    Yes and ur an idiot for investing in something that's not guranteed to exist for a good while... Basically u Cash Plus just crash... I don't know how such a bugged game can be more fun... U can't even trade items for months. Neither stall... Servers down for days. U just love sweets. Love get tingz easy... Don't worry about my blader. My blader quite allrite
    ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe MBoard | AMD Phenom II x4 920 | ZALMAN 9700 CPU Cooler | G-SKILL 4GB DDR 800 Dual Channel Memory | WD 250GB & 320GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache SATA HDDs | XFX 5870 1GB | Corsair 650W Single Rail PSU | Samsung SATA DVD-RW | Samsung T260 26" Monitor | MITSUMI Floppy Drive w/ Digital Card Readers | Thermaltake Armor+ FULL Tower Case

Originally Posted by Rodney King
    Can't we all just get along?
    lol let it rest. Ecsro is over. Some of us had fun, others of us lost plenty money. Onwards I say!
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Since this thread seems to just about be about every game in the whole DAM universe....

I dont really like talking about it every sec.... But i dont think there is a game anywhere that has more things to do at endgame than FFXI, if u dont beleive me just hit me up on my xfire.... I can send u countless endgame ****s that are to be done in FFXI...

As far as turn based goes, as zelinkz said it all depends on ur gears that determine how fast u will attack and everything. It is turnbased in a slight way tho, but certain jobs with the right amount of haste... Its almost like they are no longer in turnbased.... As far as a couple weapons go, like Kraken club, Ridill, Joyeuse they allow u to hit up 2 twice, KC is 2-8 hits, Ridill is 2-3 while joy toy is Occasionaly attacks twice..... <3

Haha just found some info on this, seems its back under new management named ZSZC, Gm fairplay is still there and what they did was donated free silk to the server.

nah pree this still deh on sun world yah now..

http://www.elitepvpers.de/forum/priv...questions.html

can check out details here if you want.
    Discord Zelink#7178