Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Embarassment in competition!!

Default Embarassment in competition!!

Digicel is giving away 14 Minis....

Claro is giving away 9 Mercedes benz.....

Lime is giving US$1m to only person (this may be alot but not so attractive to customers because its just like Lotto)

Lime made such an effort to enter the market with somethin new and big by changin name etc., but then Digi and Claro mash dem up with this....I feel bad for dem....

Why? $1,000,000.00 is life altering money.

Quote Originally Posted by WanabeR View Post
    Why? $1,000,000.00 is life altering money.
    1mill US boss man..... a LIME mash up them self. companies must learn to share the wealth around to their customers. Digicel n Claro is doing just that. LIME on the other Hand..... EMBARASS me to.... mi always a defend them. mi cyaan help them this time. on them own!!
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

The 1,000,000 USD promotion is much more appealing to me than a damn mini cooper. A benz with a better chance may be nearly as good... but I'd be pulled by the LIME promotion most of the 3 atm

would it be rare if one person won all three
    that wud be like pullin up to a atm in you benz to collect the money to licenes your mini

Quote Originally Posted by Mysnomia View Post
    The 1,000,000 USD promotion is much more appealing to me than a damn mini cooper. A benz with a better chance may be nearly as good... but I'd be pulled by the LIME promotion most of the 3 atm
    sound more appealing as a customer, but if nvr had any LIME phone, my chances of winning that 1mill is 1 in say 2mill (how much ever customer they have). cos it applies to Lanline, Internet, Mobile..... Digicel easier cos is just 1 in about 200,000. or less.

2,000,000/14 how much that?
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

I rather the money. .
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Da bredda ya crack. $77 MILLION Jamaican dollars vs a Benz or mini cooper? Hell, I can buy two a dem an have change from my Million US.

Da bredda ya clearly failed basic maths

Quote Originally Posted by danthony View Post
    sound more appealing as a customer, but if nvr had any LIME phone, my chances of winning that 1mill is 1 in say 2mill (how much ever customer they have). cos it applies to Lanline, Internet, Mobile..... Digicel easier cos is just 1 in about 200,000. or less.

2,000,000/14 how much that?
    2000000/14? How'd you get that?
    Digicel should have way more accounts than LIME... making the numerator larger, lowering your chances... anyhow, it's the way I look at the lottery..

I don't even really want to win the lottery for 15 million. Doesn't change your life that much. Still gotta work blah blah. 50+ mill? Now we're talking.

A mini-cooper? Blah... I mean... it's basically 'free' so I guess that's cool... but it's nothing to wet yourself about. 1 mill US now...

Appealing or not I am in all a them and me nah stop enter all them might just get lucky lol