Thread: HALF LIFE 2 - The MOST anticipated game in 5 yrs. - release 09.03

Default HALF LIFE 2 - The MOST anticipated game in 5 yrs. - release 09.03

YUPS.. you heard me!

Half-Life 2 is on the way. Getting front-page coverage on every major gaming magazine, first looks at THE game were just released.

Having read the articles all I'll say is this.....

Half-Life 2 will be the sequel The Matrix: Reloaded was supposed to be, redifining gamers' expectations of graphics, play-control, and what has impressed me the most so far (or the reports of it at least )... artificial intelligence!!!

In CGW's coverage of HL2 they talk about one particular instance where the developers allowed them to watch a sequence of gameplay. During this "peek" a developer spotted one of the NEW aliens, a skeleton-looking dude in a power suit, and ducked into a room. The evasion wasn't quick enough though and he was spotted... instead of simply coming to the dorr and turning back, the enemy unit came to the door, broke the small window in it, then removed a camera attached to his suit and shoved it through the hole in search of Gordon (you/the player), and then broke the door off its hinges and came running in!

- that my frenz.. is A.I. !! -

I won't bother to enthuse any further so what I'll say is.. go out and get the June issue of CGW....

HALF-LIFE 2 - - - - i think i'll call it... Gordon's Revenge!!!! ;D

Default Re:HALF LIFE 2 - The MOST anticipated game in 5 yrs. - release 09.03

Hey i would like to state that i am anticipating a starcraft 2 but it doesnt seem like they are gonna release one :'( so yeh Half life 2 is most anticipated. Cant wait to bur... i mean buy a copy of the game... AND CAN U BELIEVE COUNTER STRIKE 2!!!!!!! *DROOLS* ;D ;D
    *COUNTER TERRORISTS WIN!!!!*