Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel launches Prepaid Blackberry

I would love to get some feedback from both sides now on what the experience of prepaid Blackberry is like on either network.

meh....they had to follow suit sooner or later, cuz LIME dida eat off a good share of the bb market with their prepaid offerings.
    Current: LG Nexus 5 - Digicel
    Retired: Samsung Galaxy Nexus

Quote Originally Posted by theo View Post
    this is good news..for them berry owners....hope it cost less now to browse..i see where its a weekly and monthly subscription...
    What a difference competition makes, huh? Anyways at least dem copy something good from LIME....I am sure this will lead to many more persons getting hooked up on Berrys'.

GOOD MOVE DIGICEL.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

if it cost 2000 a month for the service like lime i think i will stick to post paid cause i pay like 22-2300 a m onth on my phone bill

i agree with you 'nameless'..hopefully they stick with the same cost as it is for post paid.after all it is the same service.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Remember Mr Man did buss it last month on the forum and it cost him his food don't search for it. You won't find it
    new i saw it b4 lol aguess thats why i couldnt remember.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by lissy32 View Post
    i agree with you 'nameless'..hopefully they stick with the same cost as it is for post paid.after all it is the same service.
    Most of the time them jack up prepaid service whats the price for LIME prepaid

bout 1900 i think..but i mean if dem gi post paid ppl fi 1100..i think..1500 is jacked up enuff..and i am sure they will see alot of ppl who were postpaid jus for this switchin back to pre paid.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Most of the time them jack up prepaid service whats the price for LIME prepaid
    Wolffy from what I can remember it is the same price as the UNLIMITED GPRS which LIME currently offers for $1499 plus tax and this is inclusive of browsing and Black Berry messaging.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Wolffy from what I can remember it is the same price as the UNLIMITED GPRS which LIME currently offers for $1499 plus tax and this is inclusive of browsing and Black Berry messaging.
    Yea but i think unlimited gprs is capped havent got my first bill with LIME so i dont know if them cap their BB