Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Digicel launches Prepaid Blackberry

I am in Trinidad, connected to a wifi connection with mobile nextwork off, and i am able to use my BB messenger. I did some research on crackberry forum and apparently since i have the services books from my prepaid connection that is why the phone is allowing me too

i'm still surprised that the prepaid service only works on bb mobiles and not with bb connect. Can someone with a winmo or symbian device actually try it and then give some feedback please. Dont see why it wont work since these devices use pin and imei like the bb phones cause thats how they get to use bb connect
    DEO DUCE QAEURE OPTIMA: sigillum scholae ardenniensis

Default I'm

Quote Originally Posted by docdibble View Post
    i'm still surprised that the prepaid service only works on bb mobiles and not with bb connect. Can someone with a winmo or symbian device actually try it and then give some feedback please. Dont see why it wont work since these devices use pin and imei like the bb phones cause thats how they get to use bb connect
    I'm gonna test it on my friend's htc dash as soon as I get my hands on it. Will post results soon. But it should work. In fact I will go out on a limb and say that it has to work.

I'm trying to find a download link for a bb connect client that works with 6.1.. i got an error message (unsigned application, installation then terminates on) while installing version 4.0 on a Tmobile Dash (HTC EXCALIBUR) thats running 6.1 as I mentioned earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by bbouncinn View Post
    I'm trying to find a download link for a bb connect client that works with 6.1.. i got an error message (unsigned application, installation then terminates on) while installing version 4.0 on a Tmobile Dash (HTC EXCALIBUR) thats running 6.1 as I mentioned earlier.
    Well I hope this helps as I am unable to test it since I am no longer using a Windows Mobile phone.

Here is the link from Xda-developers http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=375479 Scroll down until you see you might try here to get the file

You can get the HTC TyTN II BB Connect from here: http://www.htc.com/us/mobile/connect...l/default.html

As usual post your results.
    Last edited by barrettrs; Feb 18, 2009 at 01:35 AM.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991