Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Nokia N97: their new flagship

Wow. On the surface, it looks like a phone that could bring me back to the realm of Nokia. I like it thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    im just saying looking at the vids, it has allot of coponents to prop up the slider, just looks breakable
    well given the proper force and right conditions am sure it will break just saying judging by how we know nokia tests their products i don't think it will be a simple task to break it from the regular everyday use....

but no availability until Q2?! Nokia serious?! are they really allowing such a long time for somebody to come up with summn better by the time they launch?! why throw ur cards on d table if u not ready 2 launch soon?!

guess i'll have to still work with d e71 or the tube till then

owell, the phone not really applealing to me

More Hands on
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-6YcXoRDG0

i still think the hinge is a no-no lol, and the qwerty looks kinda dated .. errr
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Dec 2, 2008 at 10:19 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

The Nokia N97 is most definitely one of the most loaded N-series devices out there, but that's not it's all about. The N97 is the first high-end device powered by the latest touchscreen Symbian S60 OS. And if the 3.5-inch touchscreen display is not enough for you, you can always slide-and-tilt it up so the large full QWERTY keyboard gets revealed.

look out iphone
    The demise of the Iphone has been greatly exagerrated....many times! LOL. Here comes one more "iphone Killer", lol.

I love this one both specs and looks

many have tried many have failed .. only iphone will beat iphone lol ...

Look how many iphone look-a-likes we have today .. if iphone never buss we would still be living in the dark ages of cell phone design and touch interface
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    many have tried many have failed .. only iphone will beat iphone lol ...

Look how many iphone look-a-likes we have today .. if iphone never buss we would still be living in the dark ages of cell phone design and touch interface
    So true, but i do like this Nokia concept phone though. I love my Iphone, but sometimes, strangely enough, i miss a phone with moving parts. Know what i mean?

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    The demise of the Iphone has been greatly exagerrated....many times! LOL. Here comes one more "iphone Killer", lol.
    Quite true.

However, if anyone can produce a worthy iPhone competitor, I think it's Nokia. Nokia interfaces have always been very well done and exceptionally responsive. I think Nokia was the Apple of the cell phone market before Apple entered the cell phone market. Then Apple became the Apple of the cell phone market, complete with an Apple sized market share That market share is growing though, unlike Apple's other market share.
    The answer you seek is *+5,2*3,2
    Check out my blog: http://rants.andreobrown.com

i like what i see so far but as them say a new flagship already???