Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Desktop Or Laptop

jps is one of jamaica worst nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by chrstphr25 View Post
    jps is one of jamaica worst nightmares
    Actually NO its not thats what your forced to believe.. Our elected officials are.....
    www.carhuntja.com - Buy and Sell Cars in Jamaica! - Coming Soon
    www.blackspade-ent.com - Jamaicas #1 Online Community
    www.mybbunlock.com - Instant Blackberry Unlocks Only 9.99 USD
    www.starallianceja.com - Negril's #1 In Entertainment

you are probaly right but they are the ones on the front of it

Laptop is my preferred choice...I have a desktop but I can tell you guys that I have no intention of upgrading it.
    iPad 2 (32GB) Black iOS5
    Apple MacBook Pro Mac OS X Mountain Lion Gold Master Edition 10.8
    Sony Vaio Win 7 & Ubuntu
    Samsung I9100 Galaxy S IIHyDrOG3N-ICS 10.04 [4.0.4] Powered by LIME 3G

it really depends on the situation, i have a desktop and i had to get a laptop because every1 wants to use the desktop, the laptop is private, mobile and to me not all that better than a desktop unless u into basic computing, but for gamers its surely desktop especially when u consider prices against power for desktop and laptop, laptop GPUs cant upgrade when u can always upgrade the power of ur desktop and the prices for gaming laptop are like so high (had to look up in the air) whenu can build a gaming desktop rig for almost half the price...especially when frens over, mi jus pul our mi 4 logitech rumble pad 2 and a jus straight games on the desktop but i mus say i find myself around the laptop more due to power consumption ad basic everday use as i said, i find the laptop private and mobile thats it other than that to me its desktop.

me still prefer my desktop...... its better than any lap top you can buy and its cheaper.... plus i can upgrade easily! who care bout thiefin jps mek OUR tek them to court!

i have both and i guess its a matter of what u use it for but in terms of what u can do with it, i guess the desktop is more flexible because u can always upgrade to fit your need but the only advantage of the laptop is portability.

Quote Originally Posted by odr24481 View Post
    i have both and i guess its a matter of what u use it for but in terms of what u can do with it, i guess the desktop is more flexible because u can always upgrade to fit your need but the only advantage of the laptop is portability.
    i agree 100% all portability is the only advantage!

well they both have these pros and cons because desktop more powerful but when light gone you have the laptop a run fi a good time.
    Phone:Blackberry 8310
    O.S:v4.5.0.124 PIN: 251F3E9E
    Network: Digicel
    Number:18764**4212

Quote Originally Posted by muga View Post
    well they both have these pros and cons because desktop more powerful but when light gone you have the laptop a run fi a good time.
    Have you ever heard of UPS? it was invented some years ago... you can read all about them here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uninter...e_power_supply