Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What I like about Claro.

So I tested Claro's cost cutting tonight.

A friend made a call to me...we talked nearly 19 mins...cost came out to be just over $60. That is really good. Just need to work on the kinks in their network and better coverage.

While Digicel is #1, I can attest to Claro's ability in the market.
    Lover of Technology, period!!||Currently loaded: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+

claro has alot of the best stuff to offer the way i see it but the only downfall to me is their reception its always breaking up and i think digicel sound quality is better than theirs by far
    professional level laptop desktop repairs

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    claro has alot of the best stuff to offer the way i see it but the only downfall to me is their reception its always breaking up and i think digicel sound quality is better than theirs by far
    And I agree. I have experienced the same.

Quote Originally Posted by speed View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, so forgive me if it is, but why would 1 company have better sound quality than another (assuming both using GSM and you have full signal strength on both carriers)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ex Nihilo View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, so forgive me if it is, but why would 1 company have better sound quality than another (assuming both using GSM and you have full signal strength on both carriers)?
    LoL not a stupid question @ all, Ok let me try and help basically whats happening is that Digicel has been here over a number of years they came here when things was bad when Cable&Wireless rob us left right and centre. Now they were accepted with open hands, oceanic digital came @ the same time but they blunderd hence fail.

Digicel then was allowed to put up there towers all over the island, they were now jamaicans saviour and save they did, After they took down Cable&Wireless they became more and more like how cable&wirless was.

Claro now come to jamaica but what happens is that jamaicans have learn or think they learn what these companies are about hence Claro getting the fight of their lives ppl dont want there towers in them area, then ive hurd of cases where digicel pay the bigger heads in the community to make sure no towers of Claro get erected in that particular area.

Basicaly Claro trying to roll out with the few polls they had b4 and the ones they have actulay put of some is even illegal by law. So when you see full signal on ur phone you actualy getting only 2 bars lol. And when you start hearing the distortion check ur phone i assure you ur signal just drop.
    All in all things getting better now they were able to turn on a few towers so ppl might have better signal now in some areas.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Feb 15, 2009 at 11:57 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

u know ppl dont seem to remember it was same thing when Digicel came here

HV_thugg,

If you are "trying" to explain something to someone I advise you do so with facts.

If you do not have hard evidence that shows Digicel is paying people to "block" Claro, I suggest you desist from spreading propaganda and hearsay.

Quote Originally Posted by Technoboy View Post
    HV_thugg,

If you are "trying" to explain something to someone I advise you do so with facts.

If you do not have hard evidence that shows Digicel is paying people to "block" Claro, I suggest you desist from spreading propaganda and hearsay.
    I have to agree...we're far too loose and cavalier with some of our comments