Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What I like about Claro.

Default What I like about Claro.

It seems that in almost every thread that is mentioned about claro it reeks of faliure and dissapointment...soo what do you like about Claro?

I like that whenever I send a text or make a call I get a little message saying how much credit I have used in the last transaction and how much I have left...I think that was kool. I haven't used my sim over long periods of time so I cant say what much else I will like
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

that seem like a good enff feature, something im sure other networks can implement

I dont like nothing about claro yet .. well, just that they exist and will bring fort competition
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

What I like when u finish talk u see how much u just spend lol

premature thread lol Anyway, Claro has nothing about them to like otherwise from call 2 frenz free and text 1 free thing, that's about it. Even MiPhone back in the day seem like a more enticing network than this.........I can't even find a word fi call dem

The company havent even launch properly yet and yall talking about like and dislike? most items havent even been implemented as yet And even then their are alot a positives to the company. What i like i like the fact that they are the cheapest network todate 7 doller to call nearly everybody except teefing Digicel, I also like the fact that i can call 2 frenz free and text one free, i also like the fact that after 10pm my calls are free and i never had to make two 3 minz call earlier in the day, i like the fact that i now have 3g on my phone and i can video call as i wish for the same price as a regular call, I also love the fact that when or if i should buy credit they give me free credit along with it, i can go on and on but ill allow the others to give their likes.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

regardless of if they launch or not they offering a service and with every service there must be something regardless of how minute that someone likes about them or something that they have done right
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    The company havent even launch properly yet and yall talking about like and dislike? most items havent even been implemented as yet And even then their are alot a positives to the company. What i like i like the fact that they are the cheapest network todate 7 doller to call nearly everybody except teefing Digicel, I also like the fact that i can call 2 frenz free and text one free, i also like the fact that after 10pm my calls are free and i never had to make two 3 minz call earlier in the day, i like the fact that i now have 3g on my phone and i can video call as i wish for the same price as a regular call, I also love the fact that when or if i should buy credit they give me free credit along with it, i can go on and on but ill allow the others to give their likes.
    WAGGONIST seh a lie

Quote Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT View Post
    regardless of if they launch or not they offering a service and with every service there must be something regardless of how minute that someone likes about them or something that they have done right
    Not sure of the point ur making here cause im almost sure i list a magnitude of stuff in my post above
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I think it's really too early to talk. Even the head office does'nt look complete with the types of phones that they have there. What I like is Chat to two friends and text one for free is good. Hope to see more things in December.
    BB 220F103E

Quote Originally Posted by vames View Post
    WAGGONIST seh a lie
    If you notice the claro number im using now you would see that its a centenial number so im not sure how i become a wagonist<<< And as they trying to say in their above post their is nothing great about Claro @ the moment so why would i wana big up Claro? But i really ahve to big them up im seeing savings and im glad for that.