Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lime dialup

Default lime dialup

anyone know the cost for dialup internet from c&w i mean lime ,,whats their dialup per min charge?

Fire-T... saving lives and protecting property!!!.... earn some extra cash,,,,check this link,,no joke,,, http://bit.ly/1ixCnW6

I am not sure of the pricing for that service anymore as ADSL & other broadband platforms are now standard but you can call LIME's customer care for details at 1 888 2255 2951 and follow the voice instructions for their internet department.

Curious still, why do you want dial up when so many other forms of going online are available to you?
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I am not sure of the pricing for that service anymore as ADSL & other broadband platforms are now standard but you can call LIME's customer care for details at 1 888 2255 2951 and follow the voice instructions for their internet department.

Curious still, why do you want dial up when so many other forms of going online are available to you?
    i dont want to ,,at all ..just that some time ago my dsl was down and cc told me that i could use dial up ..now got a bill and i see charges on it for internet ,,oh and its a pre-paid line ...tell me if them people deh no mad

Fire-T... saving lives and protecting property!!!.... earn some extra cash,,,,check this link,,no joke,,, http://bit.ly/1ixCnW6

Pre or Post you pay for the internet package on a bill. Only difference between the two is that one you pay for the calls you make, the other you put on cards to make calls.

If you have a DSL connection and the line goes down, provided you set up something with them, there supposedly the option to use DIAL-UP in the interim. As suggested, call them to find out more info on that. The options should be 3 then 3 again for technical support.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Pre or Post you pay for the internet package on a bill. Only difference between the two is that one you pay for the calls you make, the other you put on cards to make calls.

If you have a DSL connection and the line goes down, provided you set up something with them, there supposedly the option to use DIAL-UP in the interim. As suggested, call them to find out more info on that. The options should be 3 then 3 again for technical support.
    i actually called already and have it sorted out ,,i was already charged from the time i used it ...cuz the money was taken from my prepaid account ..

i nvr really check ow much they charge but i usually use dialup wen am in deep country. Wen i use prepaid lines its usually taken 4rm the card and if no money on there u cant login.

But why?
    Dial up ?? Dial up is r@bbery, .......dare.
    |--- www.RealJamaicaEstate.com ™ ---|
    Invest small = small returns [micro enterprise] | Invest Big = returns Big [macro enterprise]
    --- www.fashionsJAMAICA.com ™ -|- www.ChampsJamaica.com

Lime doesn't offer dial up as part of their packages anymore. It is offered as a backup with your DSL packages when your DSL is down or when you're on the move at another location.

It should cost the same as a regular local phone call.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel View Post
    Lime doesn't offer dial up as part of their packages anymore. It is offered as a backup with your DSL packages when your DSL is down or when you're on the move at another location.

It should cost the same as a regular local phone call.
    Are you sure about that? because up to Aug, of this yr when i was there they offered it $10 for the basic with 5 hrs free $15.95 with 15hrs free and $34 for unlimited, by the way dial up charges are $1.35 per min and $1 - $1.95 per hr

NB hourly charge apply for all plans exclude the flat rate plan along with a per min charge
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. Live for computers or else they will live for you.
    8368993 (lime) 303-1359 (digi) blunt60us@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by The good guy View Post
    Are you sure about that? because up to Aug, of this yr when i was there they offered it $10 for the basic with 5 hrs free $15.95 with 15hrs free and $34 for unlimited, by the way dial up charges are $1.35 per min and $1 - $1.95 per hr

NB hourly charge apply for all plans exclude the flat rate plan along with a per min charge
    No, I am not sure about that. I just have never seen them advertising dial up services for a very long time. And it's not advertised on their new LIME site either.

$34 US for unlimited dial-up?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008