Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful Iphone Apps - Post them here

jomo Guest

for the 3g iphone:

is there an app to copy sim contacts? the stock one doesnt work (maybe with turbosim?)

is there a ringtone maker app?

is there an app to turn the phone into a readable drive like a flash drive?

is there an app to make the phone self destruct after ten seconds by typing in a code? lol

is there any apps that can let you get the free apps from appstore?

any video recorders THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY KEEP THE VIDEOS AFTER RECORDING THEM?! lol (im still a bit upset)

is there any apps that can let me save the mxtube videos i downloaded?

until there is, the 3g iphone is crap to me, and sheesh even after these are created its still crap

apple: trying to sort out its crap one app at a time... should be their advert

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    for the 3g iphone:

is there an app to copy sim contacts? the stock one doesnt work (maybe with turbosim?)

is there an app to make the phone self destruct after ten seconds by typing in a code? lol

any video recorders THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY KEEP THE VIDEOS AFTER RECORDING THEM?! lol (im still a bit upset)

until there is, the 3g iphone is crap to me, and sheesh even after these are created its still crap

Why do i feel like i am being setup here? Anyway:

There is Jamendo and Ringtone, they make ringtones for the Iphone. What do you mean keep the videos after recording them? I have all the videos i made, whether with Iphonevideorecorder or Cycoder.

Obviously the Iphone isn't perfect, and it has it's obvious flaws, but like i said, to each his own.

jomo Guest

i couldnt find any ringtone apps for it? and how yu get the videos off? wtf is SSHing im not into the crap if i buy another iphone i want to know i can store the vidoes of me being milked dammit, lol

i couldnt find any ringtone apps for it? and how yu get the videos off? wtf is SSHing im not into the crap if i buy another iphone i want to know i can store the vidoes of me being milked dammit, lol
    LOL, you have/had a jailbroken phone and don't know what SSHing is? In a nutshell, it's a way to get into your iphone's folders where files are stored (or are you just being sarcastic?). Like i said earlier, Cycoder updating their app so you can be able to sync you videos unto your PC or MAC.

I used to use the ringtone app to convert songs in my playlists as ringtones. It's available in Installer somwhere.

jomo Guest

i had ringtone aps on my original iphones but the 3g in cydia i couldnt find any, i could have put installer on my 3g? i googled but didnt see anything like that, i think ive heard of the ssh thingy but it works like a file browser? i can hook up my iphone to the pc and see all the files? videos recorded etc? lovely, shoulda asked before i sold it, lol, I WANT BACK AN IPHONE lol lol lol

i had ringtone aps on my original iphones but the 3g in cydia i couldnt find any, i could have put installer on my 3g? i googled but didnt see anything like that, i think ive heard of the ssh thingy but it works like a file browser? i can hook up my iphone to the pc and see all the files? videos recorded etc? lovely, shoulda asked before i sold it, lol, I WANT BACK AN IPHONE lol lol lol
    Yea, and for a more user friendly experience browsing the files on your iphone, there is the iphonebrowser software.

There are ways around high prices

for the 3g iphone:

Dis is not jomo, dis is a imposter to raahtid

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    There are ways around high prices
    lol, dat sound good, soon as the 3g iphones are fully unlocked i might get another and carry it to you to sort out 100% im talking steve jobs sorted out i want my iphone to look like his (btw i heard he uses a nokia lol lol lol)

for the 3g iphone:

is there an app to copy sim contacts? the stock one doesnt work (maybe with turbosim?) as far as i know fw 2.0 gives you that option.

is there a ringtone maker app? i have seen one on cydia, or installer

is there an app to turn the phone into a readable drive like a flash drive? no

is there an app to make the phone self destruct after ten seconds by typing in a code? no

is there any apps that can let you get the free apps from appstore? installer has some of the paid apps for free, but installer has issues.

any video recorders THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY KEEP THE VIDEOS AFTER RECORDING THEM?! lol (im still a bit upset) - cycorder keeps the videos, if you want them on pc use iphonebrowser or touchcopy.

is there any apps that can let me save the mxtube videos i downloaded? to where pc? use iphonebrowser or touchcopy.