Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Useful Iphone Apps - Post them here

Default Useful Iphone Apps - Post them here

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/14/te...hp&oref=slogin

The title really should be< Future Iphone Apps
    Last edited by madald2; Nov 14, 2008 at 07:54 AM.

Backgrounder - allows apps to run in background
    MewSeek - p2p file sharing
    Cycorder - video recorder
    vlc4iphone - media player
    fring - messenger/voip
    Palringo - messenger

just a few a use alot

the first one you should get is the: *Video recorder
    Money is the root of my Happiness

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dj View Post
    the first one you should get is the: *Video recorder
    Cycoder is the best video app out there now

jomo Guest

lol lol lol, let mi tell unu diss! i had a 3g iphone, put CYCORDER on it an a record crazy videos (lol) now....HOW COULD I GET THEM OFF THE PHONE?!

i could not, the BEST app for your iphone...

is a FOR SALE add in classifieds! lol piece of crap iphone nearly mek mi fling it in the wall

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    lol lol lol, let mi tell unu diss! i had a 3g iphone, put CYCORDER on it an a record crazy videos (lol) now....HOW COULD I GET THEM OFF THE PHONE?!

i could not, the BEST app for your iphone...

is a FOR SALE add in classifieds! lol piece of crap iphone nearly mek mi fling it in the wall
    For the Cycoder, you have to SSH the pics off the phone, but according to the developing web site, the ability to email, sync, and post it directly to youtube will be apart of the upcoming update due in December (i think it is).

So what's the price on your 3G, i want one to buy?

Cycorder as a video recorder.

BeejiveIM as an instant messenger to msn, googletalk, yahoo etc. Its the BEST app for instant messaging hands down.

Shazam is also quite nifty.

Backgrounder for jailbroken iphones allows you to run whichever app you want in the background instead of it closing when you press the home button.

Lockdown is also VERY good for jailbroken iphones as well. It allows you to lock any app with a password. You can finally have privacy for sms app or the phone app or isteamy LOL.

Jailbroken apps are available via cydia after you jailbreak...honestly, just delete installer.app as its crap compared to cydia.

2 other apps which you can research on your own is Appshare and Installous. I cant say much about them here.

Quote Originally Posted by toyanucci View Post
    Cycorder as a video recorder.

BeejiveIM as an instant messenger to msn, googletalk, yahoo etc. Its the BEST app for instant messaging hands down.

Shazam is also quite nifty.

Backgrounder for jailbroken iphones allows you to run whichever app you want in the background instead of it closing when you press the home button.

Lockdown is also VERY good for jailbroken iphones as well. It allows you to lock any app with a password. You can finally have privacy for sms app or the phone app or isteamy LOL.

Jailbroken apps are available via cydia after you jailbreak...honestly, just delete installer.app as its crap compared to cydia.

2 other apps which you can research on your own is Appshare and Installous. I cant say much about them here.
    Where do i find BeeJive? Is Lockdown better than Insomnia?

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by madald2 View Post
    For the Cycoder, you have to SSH the pics off the phone, but according to the developing web site, the ability to email, sync, and post it directly to youtube will be apart of the upcoming update due in December (i think it is).

So what's the price on your 3G, i want one to buy?
    and tht helps me HOW? i had crazzzzzzzzzzzzy memores on that pone and could not get them off before i sold the phone, i had to snapshot and get the pictures off, i hate the iphone with a passion

no matter how yu dress up a pig, its still a pig

no matter how much apps yu pot on the stupid iphone, ITS STILL A STUPID IPHONE!

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    and tht helps me HOW? i had crazzzzzzzzzzzzy memores on that pone and could not get them off before i sold the phone, i had to snapshot and get the pictures off, i hate the iphone with a passion

no matter how yu dress up a pig, its still a pig

no matter how much apps yu pot on the stupid iphone, ITS STILL A STUPID IPHONE!
    Ok boss, to each his own.

Toyanucci, the BeehiveIM kinda pricey!