Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: Digicel 'Free Nights' = Network Overload

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    Me switch full time now lol what i have done is foward all my calls on my digi with voice telling them my lime # that force couple of my friends to start putting credit on their LIme phone regular lol because them nah use dem digi call me so far its working well lol
    I've been doing that for years now and it works well. fortunately for me most of my associates carry both phones and even the ones with straight Digi, they will call my LIME if they need me...I have a philosophy "remember is not me want to call you enuh, is you want to call me. You are the one that needs me for something" So if I have a Lime mobile call it, if not tek weh yuhself..simple...please call me, I delete them everytime I get them, credit me...I'm always like wtf when I get them...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Digicel a promote begging with this "credit me" bull ****.

What you friend dem have to do with your calling its still cheaper to call them, and if its ur true friend they would switch to the better network to talk to u.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

I understand that HV just most of them who call are my customers any way when they do call its like 10 seconds so none not complaining so I am winning lol

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman View Post
    That sound like RAM130 and him crew
    lol hey its free min we gotta make use of it
    Quote Originally Posted by WizzX View Post
    u lucky that ur thing work out.... if mi switch dog eat mi supper cuz none a mi fren dem carry a LIME phone or number..... n dem ever low on credit suh u know who naaa guh call mi

and somebody tell mi why is only bb digi n lime giving unlimited net?! mi nuh waaa nuh stupid BB man
    soo true its hard convincing dem but the other day mi loose ma digi phone for a few days. Mi did record ma lime number in ma voicemail and they made the call. Dem all and call chat lil long tinkin a digi til dem hear " 1 min left" mi tell dem get a claro and call mi free lol
    Last edited by ram130; Nov 28, 2008 at 02:05 PM.
    LiVE LiFE..LeVeL Di ViBEZ.....use to own a mobile site called McNAllySiTE... Google Advocate
    Current System:
    Win10 Pro, Reaper, Reason, Pro Tools, FL Studio
    Network: T-Mobile & Sprint 4G LTE; Current Devices: iPhone 8 Plus, iPad Pro 10.5
    I manage: HitzConnect Radio follow me, twitter: @ram130

A now unnu a plan fi switch from Digi? LOL I did dat from 2003

Quote Originally Posted by ram130 View Post
    Dem all and call chat lil long tinkin a digi til dem hear " 1 min left" mi tell dem get a claro and call mi free lol
    Yea i catch couple ppl today one a dem call me fi bout 3 mins the man call me back and ask wha kind a phone me have because him credit nyam off the man cuss and say make me never tell him make him use his lime phone lol

lol..cant beleive its dwn to this nowadays

lol unu luv too much freenisss.. everybodi arund down di free nightss....n see it done now wah unu aguh do?????

Quote Originally Posted by stefanplaya View Post
    n see it done now wah unu aguh do?????
    go to bed as we did before we wont die