Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel 'Free Nights' = Network Overload

Default Digicel 'Free Nights' = Network Overload

Seems everybody whoring out the first night of Digicel 'Free Nights' lol .. network jam ... no calls going thru, 100/120/123 nada working.. got a few calls, when i answer no connection is made

Anybody else notice this ?? or ma phone choose now to act up
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Nov 7, 2008 at 10:19 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Yep....mine is all clogged up....I will get a call out intermittently every now and then...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Well thats expected i tired three #s no problem two no answer and the other couldnt talk so me first nite gone to waste and me cant received none ya now so that part me comment on..

Dude r u stupid??? How can dere be a network ovaload on a carrier network at nites especially off peak.......????? Let me fill u in on sumthin dude. Wen a carrier operates on 2 or 3 frequencies this gives dem di advantage so that wen dere is a network ovaload on 1 frequency dere is wat is called handover 2 di odda frequency. So Digicel by far has a betta advantage den di odda 2 carriers which aint ****. Cause 900 Mhz networks are much more widely used and betta 4 voice quailty than di 850Mhz frequency. Lesson done for 2day.
    Mr Persuasion
    I Will Survive......

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Persuasion View Post
    Dude r u stupid??? How can dere be a network ovaload on a carrier network at nites especially off peak.......????? Let me fill u in on sumthin dude. Wen a carrier operates on 2 or 3 frequencies this gives dem di advantage so that wen dere is a network ovaload on 1 frequency dere is wat is called handover 2 di odda frequency. So Digicel by far has a betta advantage den di odda 2 carriers which aint ****. Cause 900 Mhz networks are much more widely used and betta 4 voice quailty than di 850Mhz frequency. Lesson done for 2day.
    ummmm seriously whats with the tone man....gees take a chill pill, at the end of the day guess what we trying to make out calls and dem failing....so with your plethora and keen perspicacity on Telecoms handover whats preventing me from making out calls now ??? I humbly await your response and a solution...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Persuasion View Post
    a night .. off peak .. lol .. wtf man ?/..

ok sherlock, since 10oclk i have gotton about 19 network busy and auto redial ... hmmm, how long what you type tek to happen ?? the whole swithing frequency bit lol ..

i must say, all that you type almost made you look like you know what you saying
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Lol... digicel running out of hands to hand off to..... i've gone about 6 network busy already......

mi want the explanation from the technical man to

Mr. Persuasion mek him big chat, and now him caan back it...is ok...there have been many like you but when time comes to prove and test one's mettle...we find that you are always found lacking....

He must have forgotten that Digicel having free nights promotion and that this is no regular "off-peak".
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    Mr. Persuasion mek him big chat, and now him caan back it...is ok...there have been many like you but when time comes to prove and test one's mettle...we find that you are always found lacking....
    lol... mayb him jus tiad n drop asleep pan di keyboard... lol