Thread: Really need a job

Default Really need a job

I really need a job i am doing CISCO IT Essentials and im pretty good with computers i learn easily and i will learn to do anything right now DESPARATE!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!

Good luck! 'Cause it ruff.
    So I Heard You Liek Mudkipz?

Quote Originally Posted by TechieAnnie View Post
    I really need a job i am doing CISCO IT Essentials and im pretty good with computers i learn easily and i will learn to do anything right now DESPARATE!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!
    young lady you have to market yourself better than that. list your skills, experience, etc. you said "pretty good with computers" whats that's suppose to mean? i don't want to sound like im putting you down but come on! do better than that. The market out there is ruff so you have to set yourself apart. i made a post earlier giving tips on job hunting maybe you can take some tips from there. Good luck

http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...t=66531&page=3
    Last edited by duster; Nov 7, 2008 at 04:02 AM.
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

i don't like the word desperate....it sound too desperate.....there must be another word out there that can adequately express your degree of need...anyway all the best in your quest to seek suitable employment

send your resume to admin@mackspcs.com ill look over it im looking for a tech right now
    There are no moral shortcuts in the game of business - or life. There are, basically three kinds of people: the unsuccessful, the temporary successful, and those who become and remain successful. The difference is character. Link me on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/mackspcsales