Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Killzone 2

Quote Originally Posted by semitop View Post
    http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/k...videos;title;1

Game looks sick still. Maybe can shut some of the 360 fanbois up
    Game look mad yes but dah person deh a play look like a cowad lol

they are in some atmosphere suit or some crap. invaded earth etc. does it matter that the eyes glow red? u prefer pink?
    bright glowing eyes would make it easier for the soldiers to get shot in the head by snipers. looks neato but sense it does not make. unless the aliens have no snipers

Quote Originally Posted by sk@tta View Post
    Game look mad yes but dah person deh a play look like a cowad lol
    lol not only him mus fraid but him also deaf an caan play, is how much time I hear him squad mate a shout to him to grab di rocket launcher

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    bright glowing eyes would make it easier for the soldiers to get shot in the head by snipers. looks neato but sense it does not make. unless the aliens have no snipers
    the 'aliens' are the ones with red eyes. snipers are there on both factions. the lights do make it easier to spot people, but they fade over distance. plus, any smoke or dust from flying debris will block out the light or the snipers view. anyway who has time to be a sniper in a game as hectic as this

all ps3 fanboys are patiently awaiting this killer game

Quote Originally Posted by Skeng View Post
    all ps3 fanboys are patiently awaiting this killer game
    most definitely. looks alot like the e3 footage that ppl said was impossible. Ps3 FTW. unfortunately i just realized i wont get to play this game :P
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

luk madd....graphics sharp n thing, hopin the actual gameplay is gud

most definitely. looks alot like the e3 footage that ppl said was impossible. Ps3 FTW. unfortunately i just realized i wont get to play this game :P
    You know due to me lack of interest in killzone before, I still not sure what was so hot about the e3 2005 trailer

Quote Originally Posted by stefanplaya View Post
    but from experience with the beta I can tell u the gameplay surpasses the graphics. Or maybe its amped up by the graphics having real effects on gameplay. Everybody seem to be watching the graphics of this game heavily whereas I mainly watching the gameplay.

Nah man I think that is the night vision aspects of their suites and people with night vision will detect you a whole lot faster than you would them from what I remember is that they come from a planet with a harsh environment thus the suite they wear in combat. I always use to wonder if the enemies don't see those three green dots of the night vision mask that you use in the game also

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    lol not only him mus fraid but him also deaf an caan play, is how much time I hear him squad mate a shout to him to grab di rocket launcher

the 'aliens' are the ones with red eyes. snipers are there on both factions. the lights do make it easier to spot people, but they fade over distance. plus, any smoke or dust from flying debris will block out the light or the snipers view. anyway who has time to be a sniper in a game as hectic as this
    Take it easy on the umbre he was scared seeing things either die or blow up beside must have had an effect on him and was he white if so all is explained

Well the good snipers don't need to see the light or even you clearly not with the night vision/ infra red/heat signature scopes that they have access to

Quote Originally Posted by stefanplaya View Post
    Ya excellent graphics and sad game play equals a waste of money I'm looking more for the game play and having a good story to back it for single player would be nice also
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    but from experience with the beta I can tell u the gameplay surpasses the graphics. Or maybe its amped up by the graphics having real effects on gameplay. Everybody seem to be watching the graphics of this game heavily whereas I mainly watching the gameplay.
    the e3 trailer kinda had what people thought was actual realtime gameplay in a nonscripted environment with large dynamic events (pretty hard to do well).

gameplay? what gameplay? Its FPS. Run, shoot and hide.

found a story link: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/16/...ght-from-sony/

the e3 trailer kinda had what people thought was actual realtime gameplay in a nonscripted environment with large dynamic events (pretty hard to do well).

gameplay? what gameplay? Its FPS. Run, shoot and hide.

found a story link: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/05/16/...ght-from-sony/
    ok
    I take it you don't like FPS's? But even then some FPS games still can't pull off what you are calling a simple mechanic, and some do it better than others.
    taken from the preview
    One thing becomes immediately apparent when you begin Killzone 2's campaign: This is not an easy game. The first chapter, Corinth River--an area Sony has shown several times before--drops you right into a heated firefight with no shortage of heavily armed Helghast soldiers trying to take you out from scattered perches. It feels like every balcony, bridge, and window has a pair of glowing red Helghast eyes staring down at you. Starting you off like this seems like Killzone 2's way of saying that running and gunning won't cut it; you're going to learn to be patient and deliberate with your targets, and you're going to learn right away.
    Gamespots On The Spot show also shows a bit of the story if u fast forward to about 20mins in the video http://www.gamespot.com/shows/on-the...opslot;thumb;3

btw the video on your link has a much better player than the one in semitop link