Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cellular

Default Cellular

If u liked "Phone Booth" u will love this movie

A man (Chris Evans) receives a call on his cell phone, and when he answers it, a woman (Kim Basinger) tells him she's been kidnapped and that she's going to be killed soon.

MPAA Rating
    PG-13 - for violence, terror situations, language and some sexual references

Genre(s)
    Thriller

Starring
    Kim Basinger, Chris Evans, William H. Macy, Eric Christian Olsen, Jessica Biel (more)

Director(s)
    David R. Ellis

In theatres Last month, what did u think of it??

Default Re: Cellular

its a cheap knockoff of phone booth
    Ita splendeat lux vestra

thats a crack a chit. have u seen the movie?
    the movie is totally different from phone boot.
    if talking cheap i would say phone booth was the very cheap. the movie was shot in a single location. (at the booth).

in cellular there is no phonebooth, there is no sniper, and the popos are the villans.
    Nickname: Virus
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

if it wasnt for phonebooth there wouldnt be a cellular yes ive seen it quite a few times i have it on dvd.there were some good parts in it but anyone who watches movies and knows movies can see the acting in this movie was outright lame.
    oh and if you checked out the movie you would have seen that this movie was also shot in a single location santa monica to brentwood (L.A) one stretch a road.this movie was also predictable u knew every move of (ryan) b4 he did it
    Last edited by Techsavvy; Nov 8, 2004 at 11:57 PM.
    Ita splendeat lux vestra

in film a scene is consider a location, that isnt a single location. in phone booth they set up there set focussin on the booth and never moved it. they use a couple of split screens and VTR effects.
    Education: B.Sc. Computer Information Science, Asc. Mass Communication, MCSD, MCSE and CCNA

Phone booth is a great movie.

yea i like cellular.

i am not saying that phonebooth is not a good movie, i loved phonebooth. as a film studen it marvels me to see how a movie is shot in 1 scene with loosing the views interest for 1hr and 45min.
    i am just simple saying the 2 movies r totally different.

cellular is a really nice movie, i liked it along with at 50 other people who was in the theatre with laughing and screaming at some point ..i wouldn't call it a cheap knockoff i would call it a good movie

ylliw
    SMART PHONE: Note 2 (N7100) [B] Ps all Pics are taken with the phone in my sig.....

I thought this movie was gonna be foolishness,but I REALLY REALLY ENJOYED THIS MOVIE WATCHED IT LIKE TWO TIMES SO FAR...
    Vision without Mission is Daydreaming!