Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 2009

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    bwoy a bere fifa mi a see di techja man dem a run from morning have mi a feel left out... lol my copy a come nex week still
    game have me star but i notice somthing when using chelsea its hard for you to win a game but yet when using manu game get much easier.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

Quote Originally Posted by hv_thugg View Post
    game have me star but i notice somthing when using chelsea its hard for you to win a game but yet when using manu game get much easier.
    ronaldo mek it too easy ute is jus the past week i start go one man utd side in be a pro an i notice from u have ronaldo u basically cant get tackled an can shoot from almost anywhere an score. Is a noob team dat to easy to win wid dem even tho i beat them wid Arsenal an all club like Derby all the time.
    Portugal is one nex over rated side

Talking

I tried linking hv for a game this evening, but it's like him a avoid di ting. How come?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    I tried linking hv for a game this evening, but it's like him a avoid di ting. How come?
    never saw that invitation cause you know i dont back from nothing, me against grampa ha walk in the park, although im new to it. For the guy above its not so easy on the fifa 09 game dem still a bit hard to win pure one nil thing star, the double button thing and me just dont work.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Nov 21, 2008 at 09:14 AM.
    We sell only the latest and the best product and we don't have only one in stock so never be afraid to buy CONTACT US @ 3631007 OR BBM 7A0E8BF1

never saw that invitation cause you know i dont back from nothing, me against grampa ha walk in the park, although im new to it. For the guy above its not so easy on the fifa 09 game dem still a bit hard to win pure one nil thing star, the double button thing and me jsut dont work.
    which double button thing? you mean button tapping?

Quote Originally Posted by chig View Post
    which double button thing? you mean button tapping?
    early low cross----------L1+square
    lobbed through ballL----=L1+triangle

dem crucial things

Then ppl like ronaldo fast like lightening, umm a next thing i notice i can hardley win with CHELSEA and they have 5star ratings like MANU its just weird.
    Last edited by hv_thugg; Nov 21, 2008 at 09:16 AM.

lobbed thru ball become natural to me but the L1+Square ting I've yet to find a use for.. I have everything set to manual so guess I wont be seeing the difference.
    Winning wid Chelsea I guess u jus have to get used to the tactics, cause it was the same with Real Madrid in 08 for a 5 star team they sucked playing with their AI solo so I only used dem if I had human team mates

never saw that invitation cause you know i dont back from nothing, me against grampa ha walk in the park, although im new to it.
    Walk in the park eh? But for who ...? lol.

Anytime you're ready hv.

Just make sure you use all manual controls so there is a level playing field.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCryptoKnight View Post
    Walk in the park eh? But for who ...? lol.

Anytime you're ready hv.

Just make sure you use all manual controls so there is a level playing field.
    that dont make it a level playing field if the CPU help make bad decisions for you. I think and know the person who has mastered manual controls are much better off than someone who uses even the slightest bit of help

BCK, have you gotten PES 09 as yet. Eager to hear your comparison of the two, pretty sure u will say FIFA 09 is better
    Device: iPhone® 4S OS: v5