Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Global Couriers and Ur experiences

suh any1 aroun here can help me in uying some parts online n shippin em in at a cheap cheap cost?? lol

Sorry Rizzle can't help you there usually quality products are not cheap but try calling Ebiz, TaraUSA, Quickmail, MailPac etc... and see which one you prefer
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

you guys right Global has changed since then but the trick is to change with them. i have no problem with them i order using my own credit cards and i time their shipping days
    i make my orders like on a Thursday night so it would be processed and maybe even shipped before the weekend or first thing Monday 95% of the time i make their dead line for Fridays shipment which is Wednesday 1200hrs. i track my package print invoices every thing good. EXCEPT THE OVERSIZE FEE $1000
    To God be the Glory

Can anyone give me their contact number? I am trying to find out if they are in Mobay so I can try them.
    "M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

Dane that doesn't seem accurate because if you order on Thursday and the need two days until the actually put through the transaction so your order wouldn't have been until Sunday so there is no way it can be shipped to you on Monday and since they don't open on Sunday then the order would be pushed to Monday so after the official order is made it takes 3-5 business days not normal days to ship so even best case scenario of three days it wouldn't arrive to their warehouse until Thursday and if it ever arrived late Thursday evening there is a strong chance it would be make the Friday shipment
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

the lesson here is that all of these types of business has its up's and downs, so far i dont have a problem with glodal and my peeps dont have a problem either. i have problem with mailpac and tarausa they need to go change some of their rules they dont go well with me and others i know who use them. i just hoping that glodal dont start the rubbish with them. global may be a little bit more and i mean a bit more expensive on the weight side but i can live with that
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Well Virus I don't see this a lesson about these business and their ups and downs I see it as a business approach with a certain kind of service and then it degraded if when I joined if the service I'm getting now was there from day one then you would just have to accept how the business operates they tell you 3-5 days thats even on their web site and when you want an item on an average you wait 1-2 weeks if you are one of those patient overly tolerate types well Global is for you. Its the same with C&W they claim to provide you with a package at a certain speed and when you just get it everything is fine and then like 5 months down the line your speed keeps get lower or constantly fluctuates what should I do keep the service because business have their ups and downs when what there competitor tells you that you are going to get you get it

Default Online Shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Rizzle View Post
    suh any1 aroun here can help me in uying some parts online n shippin em in at a cheap cheap cost?? lol
    I am in Florida now will be heading back in a week or so let me know what you need and I will sort out for you... All you have to do is gimmie a thing to carry them in for you when I am coming.. Check my feedback..

Talk to bluntex or wolfman or zandex brought in stuff for them recently.

Let me know..
    Does your Mobile Phone Make You Money? Text or Call
    367-1190/782-1857 for info!

Anubis in plain a man ago have service which u no like and u wish they did not have it but u have a choice, of the one which best suite u. KFC sell chicken but i want them to sell patty and juci sell chicken and patty. so i have to work wit juci or green shop patty.

i have never waited more than 1 week for an item, problem them no like u LOL LOL LOL
    a business place ago have its up's and downs to u boss work wit the one u think fit your choice of better business

just chillax zeeen and u will feel better i even get stuff in 3 days from GCS which is fine with me
    Last edited by Virus_UTECH; Oct 26, 2008 at 10:58 AM.
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Ya I get you virus I'm not debating about a business ups and downs because no business is perfect especially in a country like Jamaica all I'm stating is that a business performance should increase not decrease it should ascend or keep stable it should not descend

P.S. Tastees patties owns Juicy Beef ones hands down