Thread: Global Couriers and Ur experiences

i feel yuh braw

quickmail services limited
    11 cargill ave.
    kgn 10
    968-6822

problem solve

Quote Originally Posted by 3GigaJoules View Post
    Hey i can tell u guys that Global Couriers is Now utter garbage!! no questions ask! Now back in the days when they first started everything was pronto and on time... now orders take forever an no1 seems to kno anything about ur orders till them come, if an when they come!
    I remember days when i order n the order was placed right there and then, and within days amounting to nearly a week or a week tops my shipment was in an also i could receive tracking info so i caould keep abreast of my package.... then global was sweet.

Now I think everything went Haywire when they stated Advertising, and out of nowhere a massive customer base till when i go to pickup order d line curlup inside. Worst when u order now them say give them 2 day to put it through! Orders now take two to two and a half weeks to reach ja depending on if them neva max di card an u affi wait likkle longer. No problem a mean u want business an business cum, but the service is now down to a snail pace or downright unacceptable. Frustration comes to mind now when any1 asks about global they r now getting this massive customer base n is milkin the small resources they hav to make maximum profit an in the end the customers suffer... i've had it with global couriers, my take I'd find sum where else as currently its a monopoly an customers r held at ransom
    I agree man but I assume this has taken place because of their increased customer base and their inability to grow as their operations expanded which is now resulting in their shoddy service. Frankly I had an account with them and I bought a Dell e1405 Laptop and ended up paying over 40% more than what the actual laptop was selling for in the market at the time. From them I said I will take my chances with the Gleaner Classifieds or simply "go up" and get the items myself.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Cool

Dude dont u kno if u hav a credit card u can buy directly from dell an ship via DHL direct to ur door! thats what i do n by pass those sun of a gun!! didnt pay nuttin more than 2500 fi clear a laptop the other day at customs mi self an cut out even DHL
    Intel Core i7 2600k @ 5.2Ghz|Asus P8Z68 Deluxe|G-Skill DDR3 8Gb(2000Mhz)|Zalman CNPS9900MAX|EVGA SSC GTX680 2GB| Corsair 32GB SSD | SG 500Gb 32mb| WD 500Gb 16mb|WD 640 Caviar Black 32mb|TT Level 10 GT w/25cm Fan|Corsair 650w TX|X-fi Titanium| OS: OSX $nowLeopard 10.6 {Hackintosh}|Ubuntu 10||Windows 7 Ult| DELL U2310 LCD

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    I agree man but I assume this has taken place because of their increased customer base and their inability to grow as their operations expanded which is now resulting in their shoddy service. Frankly I had an account with them and I bought a Dell e1405 Laptop and ended up paying over 40% more than what the actual laptop was selling for in the market at the time. From them I said I will take my chances with the Gleaner Classifieds or simply "go up" and get the items myself.
    You got owned, buy it even witha money order and u get it shipped to ur door plus a jamaican warranty, dell techs come to ur door

good thing you guys told me before i placed my order so i guess im gonna have to wait until i get a credit card to use huh?
    AMD Phenom II x 4 BE @ 3.3GHz, 37 " Visio 120Hz 1080P LCD, Radeon HD4870, 2GB DDR3 RAM ,1TB hard Drive< Genius 5.1 Surround Sound
    561-7757

Quote Originally Posted by barrettrs View Post
    Well Barrett the irony is that they had better service when they were new I see alot of business do this when they just open they break their back to provide you with the best service but then there clientel explodes and they and then they start to do odd things like when I joined them they use to import the items Mon, Wed and Fridays what happens is the item is packed on the previous day to send the following day so if your item arrived on Mon, Wed, Fri it would miss the shipment but if it arrived on Monday you would get it bay Wednesday and if it arrived on Wednesday you would get it by Friday if it arrives on Friday it will be here by Monday but when they got more customers they removed the Wednesday shipment I don't see the logic in that so if you are waiting the 3-5 working days for an item that you need urgently and it arrived on Monday you will have to now wait until Friday before you the item is shipped and it seems that they have changed the shipment times because usually you can get the item on the day it arrives but now the items arrive so late that even if it does arrive on Friday you have to wait until Saturday to get it and if its ever an extremely large shipment its possible that your item won't be found and identified until Monday and thats being optimistic. I understand the whole 2 day delay ordering because sometimes one order finish they total credit and they don't find out until you make another order but that is also a disadvantage to you I order an item on the last day of the sale it was video card that was suppose to come with a game as part of the package (while stocks last) and due to their delay I did not get the gift so its so that is an extra 2 days on the 3-5 working days for shipment so it becomes 5-7 plus the shipping issue I explained above
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    Well Barrett the irony is that they had better service when they were new I see alot of business do this when they just open they break their back to provide you with the best service but then there clientel explodes and they and then they start to do odd things like when I joined them they use to import the items Mon, Wed and Fridays what happens is the item is packed on the previous day to send the following day so if your item arrived on Mon, Wed, Fri it would miss the shipment but if it arrived on Monday you would get it bay Wednesday and if it arrived on Wednesday you would get it by Friday if it arrives on Friday it will be here by Monday but when they got more customers they removed the Wednesday shipment I don't see the logic in that so if you are waiting the 3-5 working days for an item that you need urgently and it arrived on Monday you will have to now wait until Friday before you the item is shipped and it seems that they have changed the shipment times because usually you can get the item on the day it arrives but now the items arrive so late that even if it does arrive on Friday you have to wait until Saturday to get it and if its ever an extremely large shipment its possible that your item won't be found and identified until Monday and thats being optimistic. I understand the whole 2 day delay ordering because sometimes one order finish they total credit and they don't find out until you make another order but that is also a disadvantage to you I order an item on the last day of the sale it was video card that was suppose to come with a game as part of the package (while stocks last) and due to their delay I did not get the gift so its so that is an extra 2 days on the 3-5 working days for shipment so it becomes 5-7 plus the shipping issue I explained above
    Anubis I agree COMPLETELY man...The most I can say it reminds me of relationships as when you meet a NEW GIRL everything sweet like sugar until she get use to you and want to pass her place then all of a sudden the PRESSURE start and you have to LET HER GO...It is a similar relationship with GLOBAL couriers and me don't have time to waste as too many girls/suppliers are there so if dem MISS dem get DROP...Nuff said.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

As soon as my last item arrives which should be next week no more orders from them and just going to leave the account it expires next year I'm thinking of making an Ebiz or Quickmail account as long as they can order from New Egg and Amazon preferably New Egg its all good if they can order from ebay that would be a nice plus
    Intel i5 2300, Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3, 12GB DDR3 @1600 MHZ, XFX 6870 2gb (Stock). All Stock

For in much wisdom is much grief, and increase of knowledge is increase of sorrow | If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you its yours if it doesn't, it never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
    As soon as my last item arrives which should be next week no more orders from them and just going to leave the account it expires next year I'm thinking of making an Ebiz or Quickmail account as long as they can order from New Egg and Amazon preferably New Egg its all good if they can order from ebay that would be a nice plus
    Zeen. I would definitely go with Newegg as you can't beat dem prices, service and of course dem always have what you need in stock. Well when you change let us know how your new account is going with either Ebiz or Quickmail.
    Ricardo Barrett
    Jesus+Education=Success
    BBM ME @ 7A70FCE3
    Whatsapp 1(876) 783-8991

Sure Barrett I wouldn't hold my breathe though the last set of items I purchased I have no intentions of changing any of them anytime soon the only things on my list now is my keyboard, maybe mouse and possibly my monitor. In several instances I have seen Tiger Direct with better deals but they seem not to ship to the warehouses used by most if not all of "by through us" services